• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there fellow diaper enthusiasts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pernax

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hello there one and all, I'm not normally very good at this whole talking about myself thing, but I will give it a fair shake and see how it goes

I consider myself to be a very open minded and accepting individual, I believe that everyone should be free to be themselves, express their interests and their desires without having to fear being ostracised or shunned because of it, there will always be those who are into something or enjoy something that you disagree, but that should never be a reason for them to be treated poorly

As far as Diapers go though, I've always considered myself to simply be a DL, I love wearing them and love using them for their intended purpose, however recently i have been wanting to experiment more and more with being an AB as well, and so far I've been enjoying it ^^ ideally I would love nothing more then to be fully incontinent and reliant on Diapers but I obviously understand the issues that come with that and will make sure I have them covered before I even attempt it

As for other things that I'm into, well I suppose It is stereotypical of me to say, but I enjoy video games, particularly strategy and action adventure games but I play a wide range despite that, I also enjoy my fair share of music, to me I find music to be very relaxing and inspiring at times, both lyrical and instrumental.
I am also a furry, which in its simplest form means I enjoy anthropomorphic animals, I find the creativity and imagination to be wonderful and the community is very hard to beat and extremely diverse, much like the ABDL community, they both even overlap occasionally, as evidenced by myself

As for why I'm here? Well, a lot of reasons I suppose, one for support as we all need from time to time, and to inform myself, that may sound weird, but I've found that the best way to learn things is to learn from others experiences, like for example in this context, proper health care and safety when using Diapers, or recommendations on products that are reliable, or even the occasional story, I'm not really here for any specific reason so to speak, just to be part of another great community

Welcome Pernax! We're gad you're here! That was an awesome intro! I think you covered all the bases as to why you're here. All I can say is keep on reading the articles here and jump in on any that interest you.

Howdy and welcome to the site. WoW, that's one of the best intros that I've seen in quite awhile. Great job!

We have a large furry / diaperfur / babyfur / cub population on the site. We don't have the most active forum for the babyfurs; but when something is posted in there, it usually will get a lot of attention. Are you on any other furry related sites? Just wondering since you said you were looking for support / information. There's quite a few web communities that are geared towards babyfur / diaperfur / cubs.

But yeah, we have a good selection of information as far as diapering stuff goes, and even a good number of reviews of various brands. Feel free to look around. I've been here a few years, and I'm always finding new sub-threads and stuff that I haven't known about. There's a ton of information on the site. And if you have any questions, just feel free to post a question / comment in one of the areas of the site. There won't be any shortage of people wanting to comment. If you don't get any comments very quickly, don't get discouraged. We have many members here on the site, that only check the site once a day or maybe once every few days.

Mattew said:
Howdy and welcome to the site. WoW, that's one of the best intros that I've seen in quite awhile. Great job!

We have a large furry / diaperfur / babyfur / cub population on the site. We don't have the most active forum for the babyfurs; but when something is posted in there, it usually will get a lot of attention. Are you on any other furry related sites? Just wondering since you said you were looking for support / information. There's quite a few web communities that are geared towards babyfur / diaperfur / cubs.

But yeah, we have a good selection of information as far as diapering stuff goes, and even a good number of reviews of various brands. Feel free to look around. I've been here a few years, and I'm always finding new sub-threads and stuff that I haven't known about. There's a ton of information on the site. And if you have any questions, just feel free to post a question / comment in one of the areas of the site. There won't be any shortage of people wanting to comment. If you don't get any comments very quickly, don't get discouraged. We have many members here on the site, that only check the site once a day or maybe once every few days.

Haha well it was only that long cause I had the intro help thread thing to help me out, *blushes*

I am on other furry sites, primarily furaffinity and inkbunny, I'm also on diaperbook and diapermates, but they aren't really that good, I would hazard to say they are more sort of dating sites but even that they're not good at.

So far though this site is looking like a much better source of information and experience :)

Like everyone has said, and many more will most likely say, welcome to the site! It's good to have you here. I'm new here too, and I can't wait to level and become a more able-bodied part of the community, actually being able to talk to people and connect on a friendship basis. Perhaps you'll be one of them. :) See you around.

I Aggree with everyone above, welcome to adisc. This is a nice place and I think you will like it here😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Very nice intro, Pernax. I am an AB and recent convert to Babyfur myself. Ever been to a Furry Convention?

Welcome aboard Pernax, I'm new here and I'm feeling my way around I do hop that your time here is productive for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back