• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrasherZolf

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi everyone,

after a bit of lurking I decided to join this forum.

I introduce myself: I'm from Italy, from Sardinia to be precise!

As far as I know I've always been a DL. Since I was a young boy I've always been attracted to diapers. I remember once that I filled my underwear with toilet paper and pretended that it was a diaper XD. Recently I've been using the *towel trick.

Anyway, I finally took courage and ordered a pack of Abena M4 from Amazon, and sent it to a collection point, because I still live with my parents (yes, I'm 23 and I live with my parents. Here in Sardinia there's not a lot of work, and the few jobs that you can find are paid too little. But that's another story).*

About my passions/hobbies:

I'm a huge metal fan, but I really listen to every type of music,

I like to play my electric and acoustic*guitars, and sing,

I've been a furry for many years, in fact it's thanks to the furry fandom that I rediscovered my DL side,

I used to go skateboarding a lot in the past years, and I really like bodybuilding.

So, that's a long introduction, isn't it? XD

Sorry for any mistakes, but as you can guess, I'm italian!

Bye :3

Welcome to the community, I hope you have fun here.

Hope you enjoy yourself budd!
I'm also a Metalhead! |m|

LilCDM said:
Welcome to the community, I hope you have fun here.

- - - Updated - - -

ToddlerRen said:
Hope you enjoy yourself budd!
I'm also a Metalhead! |m|

Thank you! Are you more on the extreme side or on the "soft" side? XD

Welcome there from italy ThrasherZolf.
I'm from Asia, nice to see you join here.

I gravitate to the extreme side mostly!

AEther said:
Welcome there from italy ThrasherZolf.
I'm from Asia, nice to see you join here.

Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

ToddlerRen said:
I gravitate to the extreme side mostly!

Yeah me too!

Welcome Italy! Ha, just kidding. Informative intro. As for making grammatical mistakes...I have a very evil pet peave for grammar Nazis. Any of them pick on you for grammar mistakes...war is declared. Not everyone has a PhD in English. People should just be thankful that they aren't stuck having to learn braille or sign language. Bless those poor souls that do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back