• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello one and all!

WillyGate

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there I'm William I like wearing nappies and girly clothes but I'm conflicted with it. I don't know how to get past the shame of it.

LUV

(L)iving (U)pper (V)alley
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC, Don't let anyone tell you how you need to live your life. You are not hurting yourself or other. Also with the info you provided, you have come to the right place. Welcome, relax and have some fun

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.😃

Chrissie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome William. As far as I’m concerned there is no shame in liking to wear nappies and girly clothes. I long ago gave up trying to understand why I like those things and now don’t see any point in it. You’re not doing anything wrong, others out there might not understand us but then again I don’t understand why some want to be hurt for sexual pleasure, but each to their own. You’re in good company here and I hope you enjoy being here 😊

Reactions: Brumas94, LUV and Jorelaxed

WillyGate

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LUV said:
Welcome to ADISC, Don't let anyone tell you how you need to live your life. You are not hurting yourself or other. Also with the info you provided, you have come to the right place. Welcome, relax and have some fun
Thank you.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
WillyGate said:
Hi there I'm William I like wearing nappies and girly clothes but I'm conflicted with it. I don't know how to get past the shame of it.
Hi William, just do it my friend, you’re not hurting anyone, hope you have fine here. 😁👍🏻