• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello, not sure where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomadjoanne

Contributor
Hello, I'm glad I found this site.

I've lurked on some of these sites for years, sort of off and on, but thought I'd take the plunge.

I wouldn't say diapers are sexual for me, they just make me feel "right", happier, not anxious. Anyway, not sure what that makes me exactly, but nice to meet you all.

Welcome nomadjoanne,

This is a great place to explore. As you read other people's experiences and perspectives, hopefully it will help you to clarify your own. In just a week here I feel like a whole different world has opened up to me.

Hi Nomadjoanne,
Welcome to ADISC. You'd be surprised just how many people wear for the same reason. Your intro is good, but how about telling us a little bit more about yourself? Your hobbies and interests? Are you still studying or working? Do you have apartner and if so are they supportive? The better idea you give us of yourself will make more people interested in your post.
If you look at the top of the page you wil see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of useful information in it that is useful to new members.

Then your next stage is to look through the forums and find some you like, join them and more importantly join in. We are a friendly community even if we do disagree with each other from time to time and apart from the furries no one bites :smile:. so dive in and enjoy the group.

nomadjoanne said:

I wouldn't say diapers are sexual for me, they just make me feel "right", happier, not anxious. Anyway, not sure what that makes me exactly, but nice to meet you all.

@ nomadjoanne:

Your reasons for wearing are quite well validated and understood here. If you don't find a label to your liking, worry not; you've found what makes you feel 'right'. Can't improve much on that!

furryfox said:
Welcome nomadjoanne,

This is a great place to explore. As you read other people's experiences and perspectives, hopefully it will help you to clarify your own. In just a week here I feel like a whole different world has opened up to me.

Nice to hear the favorable first impressions from those newly joined. Sometimes we long-term participants forget those early 'introductory' days when we were sorting through our very personal and private feelings on things relating to incontinence, dl or ab feelings. Do continue to enjoy what is revealed to you in our earlier writings.

nomadjoanne said:

I've lurked on some of these sites for years, sort of off and on, but thought I'd take the plunge.

Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy being able to participate in any of the threads that might interest you. It can be a lot of fun.

Andrewgdfw said:
Nice to hear the favorable first impressions from those newly joined. Sometimes we long-term participants forget those early 'introductory' days when we were sorting through our very personal and private feelings on things relating to incontinence, dl or ab feelings. Do continue to enjoy what is revealed to you in our earlier writings.

We'll I think I first discovered this site when I was 17 or so. About a decade ago, when the last little bits of the early "while west" internet still existed.

But I was never a regular visitor. If I was in a certain time and place throughout the years where I had diapers I would maybe check in, but such situations have been rare. And I really just read snippets.

I'm an American but spent the last decade studying and then living in Europe, doing fieldwork in Central America, and diapers almost always took the back burner to all of that.

But I am finally at a place in my life where I feel that it needn't remain so. I am now permanently an expatriate it seems. But that's okay.

Sorry I got rambly.

Rambly?

Not in the least.

i would say lucid, articulate, forthright and inquisitive, none of which are easy to achieve when dealing with something that is intensely personal and difficult to come to terms with. Welcome.

Hello nomadjoanne,
I think a lot of us in here find the ABDL isn't a sexual fetish for us.
Welcome to the :grouphug:

I've used to lurk on the forum also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back