• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello, new to adisc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, my name is Jeff. I'm a senior in high school and wear diapers for fun. I'm not into roleplaying or anything like that; I just like to wear and sometimes use them. I did wet the bed until I was 13. Read my profile.

DiaperedFox

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Jeff! I'm the same way, I wear diapers of course, but I'm not into the AB stuff. There's all sorts of people here, so welcome, and I'll see ya around!

~jon

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Jeff.
I'm in the same position. I'm not an AB or TB, just a DL.
I didn't wet the bed as long as you did, but who cares, it's not like we look down on each other here.
Please, enjoy your stay.

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
its great that there are this many people into diapers like we are.. Without the internet, I would probably think i was crazy.lol
DiaperedFox

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Yeah there are quite a bit of us here.
Welcome to adisc.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
23tplqd.gif

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to Adisc, DiaperedFox. Hope You have some fun here.

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
its great that there are this many people into diapers like we are.. Without the internet, I would probably think i was crazy.lol
DiaperedFox

i totally agree, when i found "everything" about "this" on the internet i was so shocked, i stayed up the whole night, couldnt fall asleep, was totally stoked and happily surprised yet feeling overwhelmed. i used to think i was the only DL over 3 or 4 years old!

F

FullMetal

I like how you said you thought you were good looking xD You are cool in my book!

Welcome,

FullMetal

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome to our community Jeff! I believe you will enjoy it here from your excitement of finding this place cause theres "others." I was like that too when I discovered there were "others." Sounds like I am talking like a guy from an alien movie. :laugh:

Although yes there are hundreds of active people on this site that are all into diapers in some shape, form, or way. With thousands of us through out the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.