• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Aloha!!I'm a surfer girl that lives near the beach. I spent my time surfing or swimming, I work as a surfing instructor. I have bachelor in Meteorology, I'm paying way through for my Master in Meteorology, I eventually want get Ph.D. and work researching Tsunamis and hurricanes. I'm a very happy go-lucky girl unless you pissed me off or get on my bad side.

I come here because I'm incontinent and also I have huge interest in regression. I think the regression parts come from me being incontinent,I wish I could just regress to happier and easier times. But yeah,I dont love my diapers since I have to wear them but I have interest in such things as being an AB and regression.I just dont let diapers stop me from doing what I want do in my life.

In my spare time,I love to surf or hang out on the beach.If my meteorology does not work out, I love to open an ice cream parlor/bar next to the beach and called it Last Stop in Paradise. I'm not very much savvy with my computer but if you need somebody to help fix your surf board or help you pick a surf board, I'm your girl.I love driving my Jeep through the narrow rows of Maui and discover new beaches, I have not seen.So yeah my hobbies are surfing, beaching, being lazy beach bum and graduate student. Another thing,I want start writing but I really do not know where to start yet.

I joined here because it sometimes feel lonely to be only one in diapers among my group of friends. I'm here not only looking for support but also looking to make friends. I love to meet like-minded people and just hang out. I'm going try to be active through posting,reading stories.

I guess that's me in a nutshell.

P.S. to Admin:Could you change my username to princessgirl?

princessgilr said:
P.S. to Admin:Could you change my username to princessgirl?

Howdy and welcome PrincessGirl. WoW, that's really cool. I haven't ever had the chance to surf. Looks fun, altho, I'd probably just end up hurting myself. Nice! Meteorology. I'm an Okie, so the Meteorologists around here are like superstars. Weather is a big deal here. I hope that you're able to get your Ph.D.

I have a big interest in regression as well. I'm mainly a DL. But there are a few regression story websites that I like to go to, and read the stories.

You should be able to edit your username yourself. Go to the settings in the upper right side of the screen. Edit profile on the left side of the screen. Then scroll down to the edit username part. Hope that helps.

Aloha welcome to here, which is not there but here.

Meteorology sounds interesting, I'd love to study hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms.... we just don't get alot of them over here, one a year where I live if we're lucky.

But you have come to a good place, I've been here a few weeks and have found everyone really supportive and friendly and I think you will too. :)

princessgirl said:
Aloha!!I'm a surfer girl that lives near the beach. I spent my time surfing or swimming, I work as a surfing instructor. I have bachelor in Meteorology, I'm paying way through for my Master in Meteorology, I eventually want get Ph.D. and work researching Tsunamis and hurricanes. I'm a very happy go-lucky girl unless you pissed me off or get on my bad side.

Welcome! I have a B.S. in meteorology, too! Let's talk!

We have semi=private groups here. Here is a weather one you can join. Not much activity but we can talk wx there.

Last edited by a moderator:
zipperless said:
Welcome! I have a B.S. in meteorology, too! Let's talk!

I didn't know that about you. That's really cool.

Mattew said:
I didn't know that about you. That's really cool.

It's a secret. Shhh!

BUT, that is not my profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back