• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, New member

marlin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I'm new to ADISC I am 59 years old and a life long off and on bedwetter, I was wet every single night till around age 14 then it tapered off to 3 to 5 times a week and now I'm back to every night. My poor mom battled this her whole life so it was nothing new for our family. Plastic sheets, plastic pants, and diapers were kept out of sight but in our bedrooms.
I have a major plastic fetish and of course it came from being in them with diapers every night and I loved wearing them with nothing under them during the day, I hated cloth underwear so I hardly ever wore them. My mom made our pants and diapers and I loved to help her when I got old enough, I loved and still love using my sewing machine to make my own plastic clothing and or plastic pants for my wife and I and I can thank my sweet mom for this experience.
I will add more to this but I am excited to participate in this group, I have passed through here several times on searches for people like me. Thanks, Marlin

Reactions: chamberpot, Jorelaxed, dogboy and 3 others
marlin said:
Hello, I'm new to ADISC I am 59 years old and a life long off and on bedwetter, I was wet every single night till around age 14 then it tapered off to 3 to 5 times a week and now I'm back to every night. My poor mom battled this her whole life so it was nothing new for our family. Plastic sheets, plastic pants, and diapers were kept out of sight but in our bedrooms.
I have a major plastic fetish and of course it came from being in them with diapers every night and I loved wearing them with nothing under them during the day, I hated cloth underwear so I hardly ever wore them. My mom made our pants and diapers and I loved to help her when I got old enough, I loved and still love using my sewing machine to make my own plastic clothing and or plastic pants for my wife and I and I can thank my sweet mom for this experience.
I will add more to this but I am excited to participate in this group, I have passed through here several times on searches for people like me. Thanks, Marlin
Hello and welcome Marlin !
😊.
Enjoy the site !

Hey marlin,

Great intro😁

Welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome 👋

Welcome Marlin.😃

Reactions: chamberpot
Hi and welcome to the site. I admire anyone who can sew and make their own clothes.

Hello and welcome hope you find some enjoyment here, looking forward to your posts

Back