• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, new DL Daddy here.

Lattimore55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I am an older DL and Daddy living in Sierras in California. DL since 5 or 6 years. Daddy in several D/DLABG relationships over the years. Like many, put away toys and took them out from time to time over the years, kept out since 2005. Joining since DM and ABDL Match not easy sites to find friends and relationships, although have at both sites. Very hard to sift through profiles and communications to find real people at those sites. This site seems more direct and inhabited by real people. Currently single. Work part-time. Active in wine country and Sierra Tahoe areas. Like writing stories, outdoor activities, winter and summer sports, hiking, reading.

Reactions: Lumos, WarriorPrincess, LePew and 4 others

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and welcome.😃

Reactions: warmfeeling

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi and welcome

Nice intro, I'm similar in that I think of myself as more DL and daddy/CG these days but have spent much time exploring the little side too.
The 2 sites you mentioned really are terrible and mostly considered to be bot filled scammers by many, this is a much nicer place to be where you can chat and make friends but that is probably because Adisc is not a personals site for people to find playmates or hook ups.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Reactions: warmfeeling and RetroGirl15

Belle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello and welcome 👋🏻

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Welcome

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lattimore55 said:
I am an older DL and Daddy living in Sierras in California. DL since 5 or 6 years. Daddy in several D/DLABG relationships over the years. Like many, put away toys and took them out from time to time over the years, kept out since 2005. Joining since DM and ABDL Match not easy sites to find friends and relationships, although have at both sites. Very hard to sift through profiles and communications to find real people at those sites. This site seems more direct and inhabited by real people. Currently single. Work part-time. Active in wine country and Sierra Tahoe areas. Like writing stories, outdoor activities, winter and summer sports, hiking, reading.
Hello, welcome here from a cold morning in the UK 🇬🇧, hope you have fun with us

Lattimore55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Lattimore55 said:
warmfeeling said:
Hello, welcome here from a cold morning in the UK 🇬🇧, hope you have fun with us
Thank you, warmfeeling, RetroGirl15, LaPew, Belle, Jorelaxed. Glad to be here.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I enjoy writing too. I'm actually a professional musician but writing is my second joy. I wrote a lot of poetry when I was in college.

Lattimore55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Belarin said:
Hi and welcome

Nice intro, I'm similar in that I think of myself as more DL and daddy/CG these days but have spent much time exploring the little side too.
The 2 sites you mentioned really are terrible and mostly considered to be bot filled scammers by many, this is a much nicer place to be where you can chat and make friends but that is probably because Adisc is not a personals site for people to find playmates or hook ups.

Hope you enjoy your time here.
Thanks for the message...you like history, too....interesting historical periods we grew up in. Only media on ABDL in my time was in adult bookstores mostly with Adult Baby World, Penthouse Forum and Playboy Variations and Letters Magazine. Very creepy places where grim and serious men wore raincoats, there were peepshows, and women occasionally, who were usually laughing out loud at the crude toys. You bought your stories and put them inside a playboy and/or penthouse and, of course, the cashier was a biker dude who spilled the smaller ABDL magazines on the counter, held them up and called out the titles to himself with a smirk while ringing them up. Purchasers dying to read the stuff, hoping a pretty woman or handsome guy would be dressed in baby clothes with an exotic story about same, and dying that others in line would see the purchases. Two or three ads in SF Bay Guardian Personal Ads topped out "the Literature." Wasn't until the 90's that there was a little bit ABDL on the internet, and by the early 2000's you found out that if you were crazy, there were others in the asylum, via Diaper Space (nice site for awhile) and then Diaper Mates (not bad at the beginning). By late 2000's DiaperMates said there were over 30,000 men and 3,000 women. Now 50,000 men and 6,000 women (?!?) The internet, just like the tech age compressed history and change and realization about popularity of ABDL into a few years. Mind you, you didn't feel "normal" but there were a lot of us compared to maybe 10? 50? (in the 60's and 70's you thought there was one!). There was no confirmation ABDL was somewhat popular until my 50's. Your profile shows after early years were spent suffering alone and then the internet showed you there were plenty of others, although 35,000 to 50,000 people (or even 200,000 people if you count "the silent majority"), but still, what, .0625% or 1 in 625,000 of the US population, if there are 200,000 of us in USA. (Couldn't venture a guess in UK).

Not quite enough to form a political party, but history of dawning of ABDL certainly came to light through internet in last 20 years.

Cheers

Lattimore

Lattimore55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I enjoy writing too. I'm actually a professional musician but writing is my second joy. I wrote a lot of poetry when I was in college.
Thank you for the welcome. Your profile is very genuine. I like to write ABDL adventure stories, but admittedly they are a bit racy for the parameters here. I was going to apologize for not having a broader literary palate, but then thought, what is wrong with writing about what you like.

Lattimore

Reactions: dogboy

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Lattimore55 said:
Thanks for the message...you like history, too....interesting historical periods we grew up in. Only media on ABDL in my time was in adult bookstores mostly with Adult Baby World, Penthouse Forum and Playboy Variations and Letters Magazine. Very creepy places where grim and serious men wore raincoats, there were peepshows, and women occasionally, who were usually laughing out loud at the crude toys. You bought your stories and put them inside a playboy and/or penthouse and, of course, the cashier was a biker dude who spilled the smaller ABDL magazines on the counter, held them up and called out the titles to himself with a smirk while ringing them up. Purchasers dying to read the stuff, hoping a pretty woman or handsome guy would be dressed in baby clothes with an exotic story about same, and dying that others in line would see the purchases. Two or three ads in SF Bay Guardian Personal Ads topped out "the Literature." Wasn't until the 90's that there was a little bit ABDL on the internet, and by the early 2000's you found out that if you were crazy, there were others in the asylum, via Diaper Space (nice site for awhile) and then Diaper Mates (not bad at the beginning). By late 2000's DiaperMates said there were over 30,000 men and 3,000 women. Now 50,000 men and 6,000 women (?!?) The internet, just like the tech age compressed history and change and realization about popularity of ABDL into a few years. Mind you, you didn't feel "normal" but there were a lot of us compared to maybe 10? 50? (in the 60's and 70's you thought there was one!). There was no confirmation ABDL was somewhat popular until my 50's. Your profile shows after early years were spent suffering alone and then the internet showed you there were plenty of others, although 35,000 to 50,000 people (or even 200,000 people if you count "the silent majority"), but still, what, .0625% or 1 in 625,000 of the US population, if there are 200,000 of us in USA. (Couldn't venture a guess in UK).

Not quite enough to form a political party, but history of dawning of ABDL certainly came to light through internet in last 20 years.

Cheers

Lattimore
Your post is very interesting. I have felt strange and out of place for most of my life because I couldn't explain my thoughts and reactions. The literature was available. But now after several ABDL stories it explains the career that I chose and why sometimes I have trouble controlling some of my impulses. I had a little trying to get out but I was trying to adjust my behaviors to meet the social norms. It almost explains why I am more attracted to dominant men. It would be nice to be able to meet a dominant daddy some day. I would also like to meet other littles that I can play with and have fun with being judged. I used to have another little that worked with me before COVID. We did find ourselves getting in trouble when we were supposed to be working and instead we were off somewhere playing. Thank you for your history post it was quite interesting.

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Lattimore55 said:

Cheers

Lattimore
Sorry, I attached this to the wrong post. I am new to the sight but this was meant for you.

Your post is very interesting. I have felt strange and out of place for most of my life because I couldn't explain my thoughts and reactions. The literature was available. But now after several ABDL stories it explains the career that I chose and why sometimes I have trouble controlling some of my impulses. I had a little trying to get out but I was trying to adjust my behaviors to meet the social norms. It almost explains why I am more attracted to dominant men. It would be nice to be able to meet a dominant daddy some day. I would also like to meet other littles that I can play with and have fun with being judged. I used to have another little that worked with me before COVID. We did find ourselves getting in trouble when we were supposed to be working and instead we were off somewhere playing. Thank you again for your history post it was quite interesting.

Lattimore55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
BBgirl1977 said:
Sorry, I attached this to the wrong post. I am new to the sight but this was meant for you.

Your post is very interesting. I have felt strange and out of place for most of my life because I couldn't explain my thoughts and reactions. The literature was available. But now after several ABDL stories it explains the career that I chose and why sometimes I have trouble controlling some of my impulses. I had a little trying to get out but I was trying to adjust my behaviors to meet the social norms. It almost explains why I am more attracted to dominant men. It would be nice to be able to meet a dominant daddy some day. I would also like to meet other littles that I can play with and have fun with being judged. I used to have another little that worked with me before COVID. We did find ourselves getting in trouble when we were supposed to be working and instead we were off somewhere playing. Thank you again for your history post it was quite interesting.
BBgirl1977,

Thank you for your message and sharing your travails. If your profile name suggests your vintage, there wasn't much info available 1970-2005 and the psychological and psychiatric literature was sterile, scary, and the "scientific" vote of the APA held that fetishists, homosexuals, and transpeople in the DSM I (1954), II (1968), III (1980) , IV (1994) (homosexuals were depathologized in IV...graduated to a lifestyle....they had been decriminalized mostly by the 70's to 90's in most states), V ( 2013) we fetishists, and transpeople were freed from the bonds of psycho-pathology, free to be different in most states but the south, North Carolina, Montana and others (cultural not governmental sanctions in Montana...even California had killings of remarkably beautiful transwomen who had the audacity to make out with men who picked them up at parties or social events, wanting to be someone they thought they were, (and the men thought they were) yet had not anatomically achieved.

https://understanding.infantilism.org/surveys/rjl_doctoral_dissertation_ch2.php

With our psychological/psychiatric establishment pathologizing our behavior until recently, is it any wonder you felt you could not control impulses? If you weren't a criminal, you were mentally ill or at least a deviant or surely a sinner until 2013 when those who vote on mental health which is also medical health, said you kinda got an unusual interest, but you aren't crazy. It is not unusual for orphan diseases to be overlooked....except you don't have a disease. But in some circles you could be a sinner,

This is the vacuum you learned in, if you grew up in the 70's-2000's. Now there is literature and thoughtful psychological research to a degree and sympathetic psychologists who essentially say you need therapy because you have internalized the mistakes of the quasi-scientific establishment, religion and older parents who simply have no experience to judge what you are doing. They got caught up in very basic issues and fears about sexual identity, age play, reversion to infancy for any reason or need to be vulnerable to find intimacy and evoke intimacy by being Little from a partner.

So, if you have some confusion about some of your desires and interests, and you admit those interests to yourself, or god forbid, to someone else...confusion is not rare. The nice thing about a site like ADISC is empathy is encouraged, all of us on the site have been kicked in the teeth by someone, at least ourselves, and you are among people who have experienced being "other." Good place to be if you have felt you had to adjust behaviors to conform, and to recognize some people (among those on this site) find those behaviors you wanted to display not only attractive, but very compelling,

And I don't mean to suggest there were no thoughtful psychologists/psychiatrists who felt the classifications were both inaccurate and/or unhelpful from diagnostic or treatment point of view. They simply could not sway the medical congress that votes on mental illness. Kinda like in their time, the people who decided scientific people were heretics, who thought women were witches, who voted for slavery and left the country their forefathers and mother joined 90 years before, or for segregation, or against mixed marriages, or criminalized people who loved people of the same sex. There will always be people who are afraid of anyone who is different, and god knows we are. And you are. This is a good place to find people who think your being different is pretty terrific.

Lattimore

Reactions: BBgirl1977

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: BBgirl1977

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from the UK!
Hello from the US! Nice to meet you😊

Reactions: NappyCouple1980

BBgirl1977

BBpoohbear1977
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Lattimore55 said:
BBgirl1977,

Thank you for your message and sharing your travails. If your profile name suggests your vintage, there wasn't much info available 1970-2005 and the psychological and psychiatric literature was sterile, scary, and the "scientific" vote of the APA held that fetishists, homosexuals, and transpeople in the DSM I (1954), II (1968), III (1980) , IV (1994) (homosexuals were depathologized in IV...graduated to a lifestyle....they had been decriminalized mostly by the 70's to 90's in most states), V ( 2013) we fetishists, and transpeople were freed from the bonds of psycho-pathology, free to be different in most states but the south, North Carolina, Montana and others (cultural not governmental sanctions in Montana...even California had killings of remarkably beautiful transwomen who had the audacity to make out with men who picked them up at parties or social events, wanting to be someone they thought they were, (and the men thought they were) yet had not anatomically achieved.

https://understanding.infantilism.org/surveys/rjl_doctoral_dissertation_ch2.php

With our psychological/psychiatric establishment pathologizing our behavior until recently, is it any wonder you felt you could not control impulses? If you weren't a criminal, you were mentally ill or at least a deviant or surely a sinner until 2013 when those who vote on mental health which is also medical health, said you kinda got an unusual interest, but you aren't crazy. It is not unusual for orphan diseases to be overlooked....except you don't have a disease. But in some circles you could be a sinner,

This is the vacuum you learned in, if you grew up in the 70's-2000's. Now there is literature and thoughtful psychological research to a degree and sympathetic psychologists who essentially say you need therapy because you have internalized the mistakes of the quasi-scientific establishment, religion and older parents who simply have no experience to judge what you are doing. They got caught up in very basic issues and fears about sexual identity, age play, reversion to infancy for any reason or need to be vulnerable to find intimacy and evoke intimacy by being Little from a partner.

So, if you have some confusion about some of your desires and interests, and you admit those interests to yourself, or god forbid, to someone else...confusion is not rare. The nice thing about a site like ADISC is empathy is encouraged, all of us on the site have been kicked in the teeth by someone, at least ourselves, and you are among people who have experienced being "other." Good place to be if you have felt you had to adjust behaviors to conform, and to recognize some people (among those on this site) find those behaviors you wanted to display not only attractive, but very compelling,

And I don't mean to suggest there were no thoughtful psychologists/psychiatrists who felt the classifications were both inaccurate and/or unhelpful from diagnostic or treatment point of view. They simply could not sway the medical congress that votes on mental illness. Kinda like in their time, the people who decided scientific people were heretics, who thought women were witches, who voted for slavery and left the country their forefathers and mother joined 90 years before, or for segregation, or against mixed marriages, or criminalized people who loved people of the same sex. There will always be people who are afraid of anyone who is different, and god knows we are. And you are. This is a good place to find people who think your being different is pretty terrific.

Lattimore
Thanks for the knowledge and encouragement.😀

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Good morning! Welcome to ADISC!!!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome aboard!

Lattimore55

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
WarriorPrincess said:
Good morning! Welcome to ADISC!!!
Your byline is priceless..."Even warriors need diapers sometimes!" I'll never think of Xena again without rearranging her uniform. And WonderWoman, the list goes on. Thanks for the welcome!

• Love
Reactions: WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Lattimore55 said:
Your byline is priceless..."Even warriors need diapers sometimes!" I'll never think of Xena again without rearranging her uniform. And WonderWoman, the list goes on. Thanks for the welcome!
Absolutely. If you ever wanna chat, please feel free to pm me!