• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello my name is andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyandy2012

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
hi my name is andrew im a 21 year old ab locking to find a mommy someday im happy to chat i work as a firefighter and a bartender :)

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Welcome Baby Andy! So glad to have you. It will be great getting to know you. :)

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome my friend! Hope you have an excellent day and we can get to kow you better!

Kaitlyn

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Welcome! Er... maybe you could tell us a bit about yourself? What other interests do you have? I, for example, like to write and draw. What about you? Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here!
-Pinkie

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
As a reminder, ADISC is not a dating site or otherwise intended to help you find a mommy or a similar relationship. You might want to check out the rules to further acquaint yourself with our community, which may be found here http://www.adisc.org/forum/news/697-rules.html

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hi Baby andi !!! and welcome!!!! your not the only one looking for a mommy!!!! Im sure you will enjoy ADISC as much as I do!!! Stay safe as a FF lost a few friends in the midwest cant lose anymore!!!

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
BabyAndy,

Welcome to the community. As KimbaStarshine said, watch out for the rules, they are here to make sure that ADISC is a safe place.

Aside from that, welcome! What do you want from the site while you are here? Also when you are not fighting fires or working in a bar, how do you kick back and relax? tinnies by the barbie?

(Sorry - I'm a Pom...)

DLE.

babyandy2012

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
thanks everybody now a little bit more information about me on my days of which are few and fare between i enjoy cooking swimming gardening walking and bush waking
i also do enjoy have people over for bbq's and im also studding in my diploma of hospitality

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.