Hello Kitty on Easy Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZukaZama

Banned
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
wp_ss_20160901_0001.jpgSpotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines

Wasn't Thomas just this year? If Dora's and Diego's run was any indication, that tank engine ain't going away anytime soon.

I noticed that Diego and Dora are basically the same character, just boy and girl version, but I have only really seen Dora on backpacks and tops though but really Diego, but I guess peppa pig has taken Dora's spotlight now.

Wouldn't of been surprised if they would of gone with Peppa either as it's wildly popular

Peppa Pig are already on a brand of pull ups here in the UK

ZukaZama said:
View attachment 27113Spotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines

From the press releases that I have found online, Pampers will have the Hello Kitty designs alongside the Dora designs in stores. Sounds as if they are giving options to buyers who prefer HK over Dora.

PearlPinkFloydJam said:
From the press releases that I have found online, Pampers will have the Hello Kitty designs alongside the Dora designs in stores. Sounds as if they are giving options to buyers who prefer HK over Dora.

The store near me has the new Dora Easy-Ups. I'll probably pick some up tomorrow to see what (if anything) has changed.

No Hello Kitty anywhere...

...which I'm honestly fine with. Never liked Hello Kitty. Plus it's kinda funny: Hello Kitty is like, mega-retro next to Dora, and yet people here are calling Dora "old". They may as well be putting Felix the Cat on Easy-Ups now! :giggles: And yes, I know there are new-ish Hello Kitty cartoons and whatnot, but whatever. Still looks like the same thing my sister was into back in the early 1980's.

Cottontail said:
The store near me has the new Dora Easy-Ups. I'll probably pick some up tomorrow to see what (if anything) has changed.

No Hello Kitty anywhere...

...which I'm honestly fine with. Never liked Hello Kitty. Plus it's kinda funny: Hello Kitty is like, mega-retro next to Dora, and yet people here are calling Dora "old". They may as well be putting Felix the Cat on Easy-Ups now! :giggles: And yes, I know there are new-ish Hello Kitty cartoons and whatnot, but whatever. Still looks like the same thing my sister was into back in the early 1980's.

Hello Kitty is a timeless icon.

ZukaZama said:
View attachment 27113Spotted by Flickr user haveyoucrashedafordlately (which I believe is a user here) that after so long Pampers has finally rid of Dora and gave members of the abdl community that can fit them something I've seen alot ask for. Hopefully Thomas will be replaced with say Paw patrol or as it's equally popular Blaze and the Monster Machines

You know that Pampers caters to the ABDL community in absolutely no way whatsoever, right?

ArchieRoni said:
Hello Kitty is a timeless icon.

:) Well, with that requirement in mind, a whole range of offensive and even blasphemous diaper designs come to mind. But I'll retrain myself.

I honestly don't know where my brain was when I typed that of course easy ups are not for us but I know ones in the community that can fit them will be happy.

Cottontail said:
:) Well, with that requirement in mind, a whole range of offensive and even blasphemous diaper designs come to mind. But I'll retrain myself.

Retrain or restrain yourself? :p 'Cause I don't think your bunny avatar looks like he's interested in training any time soon. ;)

HogansHeroes said:
Retrain or restrain yourself? :p 'Cause I don't think your bunny avatar looks like he's interested in training any time soon. ;)

Oh yeah... Heck no to that training nonsense. Diapers forever! (Now that you've immortalized my typo, though, I guess there's little point in editing. :p:))

i keep looking for these in stores, i hope they pop up soon! has anyone spotted them yet?

Okay, so i have a question about easy-ups in general. I can wear a 4t-5t pullup comfortably without any prestretching or modification (it still has more stretch left in it once i put it on - i'm a twig) but for the life of me i can't even pull a 4t-5t easy-up on one leg all the way. Are they just that much smaller now than pullups or did i get a batch that was labeled incorrectly o_O

It might be due to the new 360 fit I myself haven't tried those yet but pull ups by huggies seen to be getting bigger and bigger

WP_20160910_003.jpgUpdate:I've also found them at a Kroger today in 2t-3t

exciting!! it's gonna take sooo long for us to get these in canada :(

I bought a bag of both 2-3t and 3-4t for my daughter I love the design both bags are different and she's at the right age that both fit and I must say they are very cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back