• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello. Just another Texas DL here.

Kevbo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi to everyone who reads this. I have been a life long DL at least as long as I can remember. I've lived in TX all my life but have traveled a lot. Growing up (like probably some of you) I didn't know why I loved diapers and thought I was alone in this. When I found out I wasn't the only one I became more accepting of myself. I meet my wife about 1yr after getting out of HS. I told her about my ABDL side after dating for about 6 months. She was already living with me at the time. She was not to receptive at first but slowly come to realize it was a part of who I am and I truly love her for that. We've been together for over 13yrs now. Anyways just looking to make some like minded friends here. Thanks for reading my rambling if you made it this far.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Abnalover, Jorelaxed and 5 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Kevbo, Deleted member 59082 and Edgewater
Very happy for you that you have a great and understanding wife! Keep her happy as they are rare ladies!

Welcome to this amazing World of ADISC! A truly unique place in which near every one here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Kevbo and Deleted member 59082
Welcome to ADISC, there are many people here that feel the same as you. Remember that you are not alone and you are not hurting yourself or other. I look forward to seeing more of your posts

Reactions: Kevbo and Edgewater
Welcome

Kevbo said:
Hi to everyone who reads this. I have been a life long DL at least as long as I can remember. I've lived in TX all my life but have traveled a lot. Growing up (like probably some of you) I didn't know why I loved diapers and thought I was alone in this. When I found out I wasn't the only one I became more accepting of myself. I meet my wife about 1yr after getting out of HS. I told her about my ABDL side after dating for about 6 months. She was already living with me at the time. She was not to receptive at first but slowly come to realize it was a part of who I am and I truly love her for that. We've been together for over 13yrs now. Anyways just looking to make some like minded friends here. Thanks for reading my rambling if you made it this far.
Welcome Kevbo, life long DL here in south-central Texas.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the Adisc community.😃

Kevbo said:
Welcome to the forum.
What part of North San Antonio are you in?
I have been chatting with OriginalWetone for a while now. He apparently splits his time between SA and Austin.
What are your ABDL interests?
Dependonme

Reactions: Diprs2
Kevbo said:
So, are you on the AB side? Or, the DL side? Maybe both...? Everyone is different. But we all enjoy the same general enjoyment of diapers (and panties, for some).
I am located in Spring Branch.
Hope you had a good weekend.
Dependonme

Hi and welcome

Back