• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello! Just a lil' about meh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hello! I'm Kilion, or Kil for short. It is what i call my nickname, online and irl. Well, anyways lets cut to the chase shall we? I was at first interested around the age 6, lost interest until i regained it back around 12 and i loved them ever since. However, alot of stuff happened to me over the years, some good mostly bad, which made me become a tb/ab, and now im starting to become a babyfur. My fursona is a 4 year old wolf pup with dark gray hair and a white stripe going from the head to the tip of the tail. Small description...but I'll go into more detail on my profile.

Anyways, more about me. I am still in high school, although this is my senior year, and I will be legal age next May! wewt lol, anyways, I like anything random or hardcore stuff. I am interested in any time of metal or techno music, and I like racquetball which is a hardcore sport in my eyes. So, yea if you would like to find out more about me, just talk to me sometime, and I might just tell ya :p

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome. I to am into techno (well I'm just getting into it..) and I'm in High school as well (I really need to go back sometime, my teachers miss me..) anyways welcome!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ah, a techno freak huh? I used to love techno.. bit more of a Funky and Electro-house man myself now. Still listen to the odd bit of metal.

But anyways, welcome to the forums Kil. You seem like a right upbeat bouncy totally random kinda guy, would I be right with that? *reads profile simultaneously* God, I'm too good at this :p

I'll certainly drop you a line at some point. But time's not on my side right now so don't quote me on that!

Well, happy hunti- err.. posting... yeah, that one.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.