• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello internet

Dylanv

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I made an account a while ago because I'm just curious. I have pretty much just discovered ABDL stuff. I love childish things, despite being an adult guy my room basically resembles a nursery. I never thought too hard about why, maybe chalking it up to one of my many peculiar habits from autism, but lately I stumbled across ABDL communities such as here. I just joined to learn more and look around but now I'm certainly curious about wearing diapers... so we will see where it goes. 😅

Anyway. My name is Dylan. As for interests, I love games and anime. I also like some regular cartoons like Bluey and Spongebob. I also like nature (South Carolina has a lot of it!) and whatever else I find myself doing day by day. It's good to meet you all.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and LucasFromTazmily
Welcome to ADISC Dylan, it's nice to meet you too

Hello and welcome back Dylanv.

Hi and welcome. I live in Virginia, so not too far away. I'm a professional musician so music is my thing.

Dylanv said:
I made an account a while ago because I'm just curious. I have pretty much just discovered ABDL stuff. I love childish things, despite being an adult guy my room basically resembles a nursery. I never thought too hard about why, maybe chalking it up to one of my many peculiar habits from autism, but lately I stumbled across ABDL communities such as here. I just joined to learn more and look around but now I'm certainly curious about wearing diapers... so we will see where it goes. 😅

Anyway. My name is Dylan. As for interests, I love games and anime. I also like some regular cartoons like Bluey and Spongebob. I also like nature (South Carolina has a lot of it!) and whatever else I find myself doing day by day. It's good to meet you all.
Welcome, Dylan’s, I’m sure you will find kindred spirits here.

Welcome

Dylanv said:

Hello and welcome here

Back