• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello I'm PHASE II

Status
Not open for further replies.

phase II

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Whats up I'm Phase II nice to meet you all :)
I'm 21 I like video games, having fun with friends and of course diapers.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome to ADISC, PHASE II! :smile: Just don't get replaced with the "new and improved" PHASE III Version.;)

~Pramrider

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Certain features on your account don't kick in until you automatically switch from lurker to newbie, and later to regular by being active. The signature feature may be one of them not available to you right now. Don't quote me on that however...

If it is available to you now, just go up and click on "User CP" at the top of the page and you'll see an "edit signature" link.

~Pramrider

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Must be available when you become a regular, otherwise it would have been under "Settings and Options" when you clicked on User CP. I just looked at several other members in newbie status, and none of them are showing sigs either.

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome Phase !!

Enjoy yourself and don't forget to post. :p

D

Deleted member 221

welcome Phase II and enjoy in this brilliant forum.

Must be available when you become a regular, otherwise it would have been under "Settings and Options" when you clicked on User CP. I just looked at several other members in newbie status, and none of them are showing sigs either.

~Pramrider
btw pramrider why wouldi hav e a sig than? lol ofcource because i didnt think about what i said before i said it on a couple posts and turned my rep of +2 to -1,so i show newbie status till i get +1 rep.
how silly of me, so Phase II if you read this than you sould have learned the lesson by my misforune that you should always ythink before you post

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
btw pramrider why wouldi hav e a sig than? lol ofcource because i didnt think about what i said before i said it on a couple posts and turned my rep of +2 to -1,so i show newbie status till i get +1 rep.
how silly of me, so Phase II if you read this than you sould have learned the lesson by my misforune that you should always ythink before you post

Moving on...... swiffftly. Welcome to ADISC, Phase II.

Don't feel pressured to post to up your status or cos your new or whatever... post when and where you want to, and before you know it you'll have yourself a signature =]

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.