• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello im new :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hello my name is leo am 25 going on 3 i am from southampton on the south coast uk i have been wearing nappies from the young age of 10 im a bit shy but would like to over come that and i hope to make friends with like minded people im into i like skatebording and i like painting and cars broom all kind of big boys toys im nnot good at righting or reading so sorry if its hard to read any way i hope to speak with you soon kind regards little leo

ShyBuizel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey welcome ! It is always good to see new faces here everyday. And believe me your not as near shy as I am !

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi and Welcome. I think a lot of us on hear are shy in one way are another. Enjoy yourself, that is what really counts in life.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Welcome to the site Leo. I think when to comes to ab/dl everyone can be a bit shy. Adisc is deffently the place to make like minded friends. I think you will enjoy being a part of this ever growing community. What type of painting do you like to do.

Again welcome and thanks for joining the site!!!

baby_mike

chesterlad

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hey Leo welcome to the site hope you enjoy your time here and makes loads of new friends :)

littleleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
thanks i like painting planets and stuff to do with space :2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.