• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!! I’m new to the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello! My name is Taylor. I’m an age regressor and diaper lover. I’m 18 years old and I’m pretty new to the ab/dl community. For a while I was into wearing goodnites and age regressing. It’s a comfort for me and I am diagnosed with autism. I have trauma which also why I love ab/dl. I know a little bit about ab/dl, but not fully informed yet since I have just joined the community. I always loved diapers and pretending to be little. I’m overall a newbie and I’d love to learn more! Any tips or information is helpful! I mainly know about the nonsexual aspect, but I want to learn more about the sexual aspect of it. I have been sexual myself with diapers before. Im looking to make some friends on here! I don’t have any friends or anyone except my boyfriend who is into ab/dl. So it was nice finding this website to find people who are like me. Hope all is well with everyone! ❤️

Reactions: warmfeeling and Angelapinks
mellobaby said:
Hello! My name is Taylor. I’m an age regressor and diaper lover. I’m 18 years old and I’m pretty new to the ab/dl community. For a while I was into wearing goodnites and age regressing. It’s a comfort for me and I am diagnosed with autism. I have trauma which also why I love ab/dl. I know a little bit about ab/dl, but not fully informed yet since I have just joined the community. I always loved diapers and pretending to be little. I’m overall a newbie and I’d love to learn more! Any tips or information is helpful! I mainly know about the nonsexual aspect, but I want to learn more about the sexual aspect of it. I have been sexual myself with diapers before. Im looking to make some friends on here! I don’t have any friends or anyone except my boyfriend who is into ab/dl. So it was nice finding this website to find people who are like me. Hope all is well with everyone! ❤️
Hello there! Welcome to the community! I can see we have a lot of things in common, so feel free to talk to me!

Reactions: Angelapinks
mellobaby said:
welcome!

mellobaby said:
Hello welcome to the community

Hey Mellobaby, nice to see you here. I think it's great that abdl helps with your trauma. I'm looking forward to reading some more of your posts.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome mellobaby. Good community spirit on here. Best site if you want to know anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back