• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I’m kate

CoastieKate

Diapered again, now full time
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
44 y/o diapered again male. Struggled with bed wetting ( night diaper wearing) until 17. Recently started having accidents at night again and have even started to have a few daytime accidents. Always been a diaper lover and now that love is turning into a need.

Reactions: Karoq, Diprs2, littlefun and 5 others
Hello & Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Diprs2 and GirlGirlBoy
coastie said:
44 y/o diapered again male. Struggled with bed wetting ( night diaper wearing) until 17. Recently started having accidents at night again and have even started to have a few daytime accidents. Always been a diaper lover and now that love is turning into a need.
Hello, welcome here

Welcome and enjoy

coastie said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I am also a diaper lover that turned into a diaper needer.

Reactions: Diprs2, nectar0001 and Deleted member 64479
coastie said:
Hello! And hi from California 🥰

Hello and welcome

coastie said:
That’s so similar to me. Bedwetter through childhood and into teens and nappies at night. Always felt confused as I was embarrassed about it yet I enjoyed the feeling of security that I got from being in nappies. Years later (late 30’s) after a few years of being reliably dry at night but occasionally wearing nappies by choice (as every now and then I missed them ) I began to have episodes of severe back pain and loss of feeling when needing toilet. Bedwetting reoccurred and as a practical measure I started wearing nappies at night again or when travelling. To cut a long story short, after a few years of this getting worse I was diagnosed with severe disc prolapses and also discovered through urology tests that my bladder was both a lot smaller than average and a bit messed up. I have OAB and a pack of sensation caused by nerve damage. I also sleep very deeply. I had spinal surgery eventually and my back is physically ok but I’m left with continence issses which have got worse in last few years as I approach 60. Now, at my wife’s insistence, I am nappied for bed without fail and also encouraged to wear one when o know toilet access is possibly difficult, on long drives, on planes or trains where I may fall asleep or at events where I wouldn’t want to have an embarrassing accident (e.g at an interview recently and at a wedding we attended). Fortunately I feel totally comfortable about being back in nappies. My wife is great about it, very caring and supportive and tells me not to worry. She always checks i am ready for bed properly and checks in on me on long journeys to see if I am ok, is my nappy wet etc. She doesn’t change me or baby me in the way some ABDL’s desire but does practically and emotionally show great care. She’s relaxed about touching me and teasing me sexually through my nappy when both dry or wet and she is happy to wash my cloth nappies and plastic pants. In her words it’s just my special underwear that I need in just the same way as she needs medication to control her thyroid issue. Always tells me how much she loves me and tells me not to worry about it. Very occasionally she will say things like “how’s my wet boy?” or “I want to see my big boy with his nappy off so I can play with him and feel him
Inside me” or “don’t you think that nappy needs changing” after doing a little check with her hand inside the leg or waist. Wake ups in the morning are nice when we don’t have to rush. She loves me caressing and sucking her breasts and she deliberately unbuttons her pj top and offers me a nipplt to suck on. I love doing this to her as much as she loves the feeling and I can lay there for ages pleasuring her while she runs her hands through my hair, down my back then starts stroking my bottom and genitajs through my wet nappy. It is incredulity soothing yet arousing and I lose any cares and worries I have when we are in this place. Sometimes it leads to more but often it’s just incredibly soothing and intimate in a way we both love. She is my second wife - we met later in life after my marriage failed and she lost husband to cancer. I feel so blessed to have her and to be with someone who accepts my weakness and weirdness.

smnapp said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I am also a diaper lover that turned into a diaper needer.
Me too

Back