Hello, I'm here... get used to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I am Weswissa, if you want to know the origin of my name... PM me... if this site has it... oh it does... PM me then... I love teddies and blankies... i have both... I love them both "vewy much" I have a job... I plan on buying some diapers soon... anything else you wanna talk to me about... just reply to this...

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
why hello thre and welcome to adisc ^^
can we know a little more about yourself such as hobbies and other intrest?
wither way have a great day and hope to see you posting around

weswissa

Banned
Role
Umm... ok... this might seem weird to some, but I go to church, regularly, and I sing their... I love it... I say I don't to everyone, which is lieing and a sin... but it's because I get so nervous... like about to puke nervous...

I love playing the trumpet... and I'm trying to learn how to play the piano...

I love to read... and of course, wear diapers....

I have a job at Outback Steakhouse... go there... it's awesome... I love working there... even though it's just bussing... which is cleaning the tables... and other stuff...

I am getting a phone soon... hopefully an LG Shine... I want one so bad...

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site!

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome. This site is a lot of fun if you stay involved. I hope you have fun here.

weswissa

Banned
Role
I'll try... my mom told me not to talk to strangers though... I might get raped... ^^

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome, Weswissa. Another TBN face, if I'm not mistaken?

Singing at church, thats awesome! I'd love that but our Church doesn't have a Chorus. I was an alter boy when I was younger, I thought it was the best thing ever, and I wanted to grow up and be a nun, then I entered Highschool. xD

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

weswissa

Banned
Role
Yes, you are right, I come from TBN.

Of course, things change when we get older.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I was an alter boy when I was younger,
Lol...such a neat typo - they really had to alter you to be a altar boy! Or do they allow altar girls? :tongueout:

Anyway, welcome to ADISC, Weswissa. I do remember you from TBN, mostly because I had to struggle not to read your name as "Wetwissa." :sad: So where does the name come from?!

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Lol...such a neat typo - they really had to alter you to be a altar boy! Or do they allow altar girls? :tongueout:
Oh sue me. :p I dun sleep, so I'm always tired. xD Mandi's are allowed to make typos like that. As for allowing altar girls, I'm not too sure, we were always just all altar boys. *shrug*

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hey, be grateful i go to a greek orthodox church, trust me u get NO recognizable singing, the marist school i went to was cool the singing was great, as lame as it sounds, for school spirit..

like after graduation the moment we exted the chapel n procession, we all burst out half singing, half chantng half just plain yelling our school song the 'sub tuum' a t the top of our lungs in a great bg huddle fist pumping the air, peaople virtually leaping. it was the greatest feeling in the world.

Role
Private
hey, be grateful i go to a greek orthodox church, trust me u get NO recognizable singing, the marist school i went to was cool the singing was great, as lame as it sounds, for school spirit..

like after graduation the moment we exted the chapel n procession, we all burst out half singing, half chantng half just plain yelling our school song the 'sub tuum' a t the top of our lungs in a great bg huddle fist pumping the air, peaople virtually leaping. it was the greatest feeling in the world.
You went to a Marist school? Let me guess, private and all-boys?

I went to a private, all-boys, catholic school as well. Looking back it was great, not so much when I was actually there! >_<

DaSpyda

Contributor
Role
Other
Hi, I'm new here myself!

So, you work in a steakhouse. Sounds yummy! And you sing in a choir! Now I'm jealous. With my voice it would be a sin for me to sing in a choir. I think God had me in mind when it comes to "a joyful noise". I feel kind of silly saying "welcome aboad" when I just got here myself and don't know anybody and don't know where everything is, but welcome aboard anyway!

DaSpyda'

weswissa

Banned
Role

Anyway, welcome to ADISC, Weswissa. I do remember you from TBN, mostly because I had to struggle not to read your name as "Wetwissa." :sad: So where does the name come from?!

Peachy
As I said in my first post, I would rather discuss that in a PM, it's long and I'm lazy.

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Hi wessy!!! :smile1: read my sxiggy and you'll know that you do indeed know me ^^

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Welcome fellow Alabama member!! War Eagle or Roll Tide?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Welcome to ADISC!

On the topic of church choirs - is mine the only one that has, like, garage band-esque music played? Scratchy guitars, drums, bassist, vibes, the works! And the older-than-college band for old peepz has a soprano saxophone player! Too cool!

Edit: 600 posts! Who's counting? Oh, the website is.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Welcome to ADISC!

On the topic of church choirs - is mine the only one that has, like, garage band-esque music played? Scratchy guitars, drums, bassist, vibes, the works! And the older-than-college band for old peepz has a soprano saxophone player! Too cool!

Edit: 600 posts! Who's counting? Oh, the website is.
Mine have that too... drums... guitars... the whole thing... even when we are in Sunday church we have that...

Status
Not open for further replies.