• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I'm Bella's Mama

BellasMommy

Baby Mama
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I am Bella's Mama.

Bella is my 18-24 month old sissybaby girl. But Bella had to go back to England for his sick Grandma back in January 2020... and then Covid hit and Bella couldn't get home, then she got Covid and ended up on a respirator for a couple months, then she got some kind of weird different form of pneumonia then Covid again.... Then the last time she was on a vent her labs came back all wonky and it turns out she has a form of colon cancer. Since Bella is a British National she has had to stay with friends there to go through treatment. My poor Bella has had to pretend to be a BigBoy in front of friends and make all the decisions for himself and it is breaking my heart I can not be there for her.

So... that is why I am here... I suppose to just lurk and be around littles and babies and feel a little better about missing my babygirl.

I hope 2023 is better for all of us.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kittyinpink and LaLoneDigi
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: BellasMommy
hello belles mommy.. Oops bellas 🤣

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

Welcome

welcome. so aorry to hear about what is going on.

Sorry to hear about Bella's health condition. I hope she responds well to treatments and makes the best recovery possible.
May it not be too long, before you can give her a big hug in person.
Oh, and also, welcome to ADISC BellasMommy

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the community and sorry to here about bella

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome! 😊

Kbaby84 said:
welcome. so aorry to hear about what is going on.
Thank you so much for your sweet message. Don't you worry your little baby heart over it. I hope she will be better too, it will just take time.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
Forced said:
Welcome and enjoy
I always enjoy the hearts of sweet babies!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Kittyinpink and Forced
Hello little Happy one.
Thank you so much for your sweet thoughts and warm we lcome. Yes Happy Hugs are the bestest for Mommies!
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Sorry to hear about Bella's health condition. I hope she responds well to treatments and makes the best recovery possible.
May it not be too long, before you can give her a big hug in person.
Oh, and also, welcome to ADISC BellasMommy

Hello and Welcome.🙂

Jorelaxed said:
Hello and Welcome.🙂
Thanks for reaching out Jo. Happy New Year!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Kittyinpink and Jorelaxed
BellasMommy said:
Thanks for reaching out Jo. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you too.😊

nappywearingicman said:
Welcome to the community and sorry to here about bella
Thank for the warm welcome. I'm hoping Bella will be well and home soon in the new year!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Kittyinpink and Jorelaxed
BellasMommy said:
Thank you so much for your sweet message. Don't you worry your little baby heart over it. I hope she will be better too, it will just take time.
i know it takes time, but still hard. if you need a friend to talknto hit me up.

Kbaby84 said:
i know it takes time, but still hard. if you need a friend to talknto hit me up.
Thank you sweetie for being so kind. I tried to message you but I am not quite one of the cool kids yet!
I went through breast cancer years ago so I too understand the time it takes for what seems like a never ending process.
I am grateful for your support and the support of all of you here.
B

Back