• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello, im august

grizzyC

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hey everyone I'm august, Gus for short. I'm 21 years old, I'm half British and half Belgian, i always had an interest in diapers ever since i can remember and am mildly incontinent, i chose the ic role but i dont know if i should have picked it, i have autism and when i get overstimulated or hyperfixated it can lead me to have an accident, i was potty trained pretty fast and remember being rly embarrassed and feeling jealous of my classmates that still wore diapers and felt that way all the way until i was 13/14 (i went to a special needs school so some of my classmates wore diapers) when i was at around 13/14 my parents had a talk with me about being in diapers because they sort of gave up on me stop having accidents and i said yes. i like to read, hike and take photos. i hope i can get to know all you better!

PS. sorry if my typing is bad i have dyslexia

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Kittyinpink and Rainbow
Welcome

Howdy! Welcome to ADISC! It's a good group of folks here, I think you'll really like it.

RainbowConnection said:
Howdy! Welcome to ADISC! It's a good group of folks here, I think you'll really like it.
Thank you!

Reactions: Rainbow
Hello Gus! Welcome to ADISC 😊! Nice to have you here.

Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
I have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Yes.
Diapered for decades.
Age 64.

Welcome to ADISC, Gus! Glad to have u here

Welcome to ADISC grizzyC glad you have joined us.

Great that you agreed with your parents, when they suggested that you wear protection in your early teen age years, (better than never) and that you no longer felt jealous of your padded classmates.

There are some days when I think that I could have gotten away with not wearing a nappy until I check it at he end of the day, only to discover that the rear is not all white and I really did need it after all, (except for about one or two days a year).
So, I am very thankful that I have only mild (mainly bowel) incontinence and I have always loved nappies (as you also do) anyway.

I also love reading, hiking (bush walking is the more common term in Australia) and I used to take natural view photos back in my analog camera days, (yet to do much with digital equipment).

Hope all is well for you in Belgium and that you enjoy your time here with us.

Back