• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello I'm a 20 year old Adult Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby
Hi. I am new to this website. I am 20 years old will be 21 on March the 8th. I am an Adult baby. I love to suck on a pacifier, bottle, and love to eat from a highchair and wear baby clothes.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
love to eat from a highchair and wear baby clothes.
Welcome,

Out of curiosity, have you ever eaten from of a high chair? Tell us more about yourself. Do your best to include non-diaper related things so we can get to know you beyond that aspect. I look forward to seeing your posts on the forums.

-oats-bo-boatsie

Role
Adult Baby
Thanks for the welcome.

Yes I have eaten from a highchair. I work as a first responder.I like working with computers and I also
am a cigar smoker, and tobacco pipe smoker along with cigarettes.(I know there bad) and I have tried to
quit.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Thanks for the welcome.

Yes I have eaten from a highchair. I work as a first responder.I like working with computers and I also
am a cigar smoker, and tobacco pipe smoker along with cigarettes.(I know there bad) and I have tried to
quit.
They are bad and horrible, I'm trying to quit... it's hard... and I'm quitting because of any of you guys... the girl I want to date doesn't like cigarettes...

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer
Hiyas and welcome to the forums adultdiaperlover. I could see myself eating from a highchair, but not baby food. I like working with computers as well. I fix people's Pc, and majoring in it as well. As far as the tobacco goes, the only to stop is to be dedicated to quiting. Mind set overcomes all. Well once again welcome to the forums. Hope you make lots of new friends.

~Christhefur~

Status
Not open for further replies.