• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello I am a quiet guy who likes to cook and play guitar in my day off and now in winter i also do snowboarding. I work as a chef for many years and i really enjoy it and i feel good to work with something that i love. I like to use diapers but i can´t use them as much as i want because i share a house with more people so is always someone at home.
I have many friends but i can´t talk with them about this and i think is nice to share with some people the things that you like, that´s why i came here :)

Plushie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hello I am a quiet guy who likes to cook and play guitar in my day off and now in winter i also do snowboarding. I work as a chef for many years and i really enjoy it and i feel good to work with something that i love. I like to use diapers but i can´t use them as much as i want because i share a house with more people so is always someone at home.
I have many friends but i can´t talk with them about this and i think is nice to share with some people the things that you like, that´s why i came here :)

Well, welcome chef imabdl! :D There's lots of great helpful people here, I've learned. Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.