• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ I am new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostKitten

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
๐Ÿ‘‹ hello my name is Kitten and I am new here. I am hoping to make some little friends. My real life age is 36. I am married and have 3 kids. I am also hoping to feel more comfortable being myself and not always feeling judged. Any questions please feel free to ask ๐Ÿ˜Š

Reactions: tas84, LaLoneDigi, Brumas94 and 2 others
Welcome! I think you will find this community to be very helpful.

Reactions: Chrissie and AliB
Hello, welcome

Who are you being judged by? And what about.

Hello and welcome Kitten ๐Ÿ˜ธ!
I am sure you will enjoy the site ๐Ÿ˜‰
Plenty of littles here to make friends with!
You should have a lovely time ! ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Welcome our little world.

Reactions: AliB
GhostKitten said:
๐Ÿ‘‹ hello my name is Kitten and I am new here. I am hoping to make some little friends. My real life age is 36. I am married and have 3 kids. I am also hoping to feel more comfortable being myself and not always feeling judged. Any questions please feel free to ask ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hello Kitten, welcome here

Hi and welcome! I also have 3 kids and am married. I'm 33 though!!! My little age is 6 months to 2

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome here, believe it or not most of us have grown up lives too.

Hi & Warm Welcome Kitten ..
Do hope you enjoy all the great info and fun here !!!

dlover said:
Welcome here, believe it or not most of us have grown up lives too.

Yes! Agree!! And because of that we should also be slow to overshare too much too quickly on forums like this.

Butโ€ฆ @GhostKitten you need to change your profile pic right now. When you see it fully open it has a child in it. It may be yours but it should not be here.

Reactions: dlover
Andโ€ฆ donโ€™t get too sensitive about it. Iโ€™m really just looking out for you (and all of us)

Reactions: dlover
Hello and welcome.

hi and welcome tell use more about your self

GhostKitten said:
Hello and welcome! You wonโ€™t be judged here. Iโ€™m still kinda new and feel accepted and safe! Have fun!

Reactions: tas84 and Kittyinpink
Howdy

Welcome along! Itโ€™s a great place to be yourself๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome, @GhostKitten! Married parent of two here. It can be hard to juggle parenting and littleness, but I'm surviving. :) (My oldest just turned 18.) I hope you find some friends and plenty of non-judgment here.

Reactions: DLinEx and AliB
Hello and welcome to Adisc Ghostkitten.๐Ÿ™‚

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @GhostKitten! Married parent of two here. It can be hard to juggle parenting and littleness, but I'm surviving. :) (My oldest just turned 18.) I hope you find some friends and plenty of non-judgment here.
Hi and welcome. My adult kid lives with me so I can relate.

Reactions: Cottontail
Hello and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back