• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

hello, I am back: Raccoon reintro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I have been away from the forums a while: partly as I was overseas, and was limited to internet cafes with publicly viewable screens. In case you wonder who this long-winded raccoon feller is or wonder what happened to him... I am our oldest raccoon, inclined to waffle a lot, and inclined towards huggling, most especially with foxes and wolfies... and bunnies... of which we have many stellar examples. And those of the motherly persuasion.

I am Canadian, and fiercely and ardently moderate; and anyone who does not agree can go to purgatory (hell being too extreme) and should be punished severely, but only after due process, and several lengthy appeals, and nothing too cruel or unusual, but severely nonetheless.

And that sums me up in a nutshell; anything more specific you would like to know, ask away :D

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome back. *Throws streamers and point's at 'Welcome Back' banner*

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Oh I have been well, and happy... Travelling around the UK seeing friends and relatives, and learning up on cultural differences... Like it is true: totally true: there is not an adult nappy in eyeshot anywhere in public shops; yet all our grocery stores, and pharmacies have them, and many stores like Wal-Mart and Zellers have their own brands.

Titus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I am Canadian, and fiercely and ardently moderate; and anyone who does not agree can go to purgatory (hell being too extreme) and should be punished severely, but only after due process, and several lengthy appeals, and nothing too cruel or unusual, but severely nonetheless.
Hehe! That. Was. Awsome. !

Welcome back Raccoon. :smile1:

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Dang there goes the peace and quiet. Welcome back.^-^

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Oh there was peace and quiet?? Harrumph. Stuff and nonsense. There should be high levels of kitteh macroes, online weddings, and a brand new debate about the rep system, with new, never-before-thought of ideas and suggestions.

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Oh there was peace and quiet?? Harrumph. Stuff and nonsense. There should be high levels of kitteh macroes, online weddings, and a brand new debate about the rep system, will new, never-before-thought of ideas and suggestions.
Ha! :D

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oh there was peace and quiet?? Harrumph. Stuff and nonsense. There should be high levels of kitteh macroes, online weddings, and a brand new debate about the rep system, will new, never-before-thought of ideas and suggestions.
Well of course none of those things happened because you weren't here to make them happen. Strange that you mention purgatory. You meant Lynchburg, Va., right?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Raccoon, you just broke the ADISC record for most returns by a single member!:biggrin: Shame it isn't one of the categories for the ADISC Awards. ;) Welcome back...AGAIN!!!:)

~Pramrider

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*decides not to admit that he didn't realise raccoon was absent*

Welcome back :D

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
awwww... thankees for all those wb's. Yes, I sometimes go inactive and reburst on the scene... IN SYNDICATION!! That's right - on Discovery Channel, History, Showcase, Bravo, and soon... BBC World and Al Jazeera. Oh - and the Raccoon boxed set is due out any moment, with out-takes, bloopers, and pre-edit tipohz, and with director's commentary and lots and lots of footnotes.

Edit: for anyone new and curious, the nearest illustration with which I identify is

I maintain a raccoon persona in chat and a fascination with raccoons in general, though do not self-identify as a fur in rl; but then I find online or other virtual identities as real as rl ones (if not as detailed) - identity is just a matter of perception after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.