Hello, Hi, Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill14

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello, im Bill14 and id like to say hi.

Ive been looking around the forum for a while, feeling nervous whether or not to post but i finally decided i better.

Id consider myself a tb/dl

;)

Id seems like a really good community here :smile1:

Bill14

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks

^ Ive just realised it says "Lurker" under my name and i apoligise if ive worried anyone or anything. I just felt abit worried about posting and paronoid about parents finding out etc. Im glad ive joined now tho.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Actually, lurker is the first title you get here when you register, so dont worry. It's not like you've done anything wrong. To become a regular (aka Member) you need 7 posts and 1 week membership, or 1 positive rep. I think.
But leaving that aside, Welcome and Have a good stay.

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hi Bill welcome read the post and pop in the chat room you will make lots of friends here.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yay! more brits =P

Welcome Bill, hope you enjoy it here - It's kinda hard not to if you stick around and get used to the forum =)
And there's a lot of us in the same situation with parents finding out about this sort of stuff... have a look at the wiki pages ("answers wiki" @ the top of the page) - they offer loads of advice on maintaining your privacy on adisc, as well as loads of other stuff you might find useful ^^,

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome Bill! It's awesome here, so I hope I see you around posting and such!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
We are indeed a tremendous community. Be sure to look in all the forums and sub-forums, and to check out both Flashchat and IRC chat. There's something for just about anyone.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to our community Bill! I hope you stick around and post some more. Check out wikipedia, I am pretty sure that someone from our site has put up a page on how to delete all internet history from your computer. That way you will not be so paranoid.

Bill14

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey thanks guys, just check out the wiki thing and its so usefull loads of answers and great help for someone in my situation. Im looking forword to making some new friends in this community. :smile1: .

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
Welcome to ADISC Bill14 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.