• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello hello!

flyingcamelspin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

I’m flyingcamelspin (she/they), and you’re welcome to call me any variation thereof. I’m bi/queer and in my late 20s.

I’ve always been kind of a DL, I guess, hence my decision to join the community. My pelvic floor is also completely shot, and while I’m not incontinent, it’s always a possibility. So it’s nice to have some support (no pun intended).

What else, umm… I’m very interested in health education, especially wrt women’s health and sexual health. I’d love to see a world where we can talk openly about our bodies and our desires, if we so choose.

Oh, and apologies if I don’t respond or interact consistently. I’m very very shy and sometimes getting messages makes me so overwhelmed (not necessarily in a bad way!) that I forget to reply. ^^’

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdlhero, Lumos, lilbabyjooce and 2 others
Welcome!!

Reactions: Edgewater and flyingcamelspin
Welcome! I hope you find some great conversation here!

Reactions: Edgewater and flyingcamelspin
Welcome, @flyingcamelspin. Shyness is ok, and I think I can understand "overwhelmed" too. I knew about ABDL sites for more than ten years before I joined one. I'd spent so much time guarding this "little" secret that letting go of it felt ... really unnatural! Eventually my curiosity got the better of me though, and I'm glad it did. It's really improved my outlook on things, having a place I can hang out where liking absorbent underwear is normal. :)

I hope you find the site fun and helpful!

(And it's always good to have another bunny on board!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this wonderful World of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome aboard!

Hello

flyingcamelspin said:
Hi everyone,

I’m flyingcamelspin (she/they), and you’re welcome to call me any variation thereof. I’m bi/queer and in my late 20s.

I’ve always been kind of a DL, I guess, hence my decision to join the community. My pelvic floor is also completely shot, and while I’m not incontinent, it’s always a possibility. So it’s nice to have some support (no pun intended).

What else, umm… I’m very interested in health education, especially wrt women’s health and sexual health. I’d love to see a world where we can talk openly about our bodies and our desires, if we so choose.

Oh, and apologies if I don’t respond or interact consistently. I’m very very shy and sometimes getting messages makes me so overwhelmed (not necessarily in a bad way!) that I forget to reply. ^^’
Hello and welcome

Welcome 🤗

HI YA flyingcamelspin
Like to send you a very warm welcome !!!
Hope you enjoy your self here !!
I was just like you at first when I join !!
So far it been very enjoyable and informational !!!

Reactions: Edgewater and Abdlhero
Back