• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckbilleddaddypus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
  4. Private
hello all and some who are reading this. i'm duckbilleddaddypus, and i'm a 26 year old daddy. i'm always trying to learn more about how to be a better daddy for my little girl, and i think i can get some good ideas here.

Role
  1. Other
hello all and some who are reading this. i'm duckbilleddaddypus, and i'm a 26 year old daddy. i'm always trying to learn more about how to be a better daddy for my little girl, and i think i can get some good ideas here.

Welcome! But I don't know about that, you could always give it a shot. Anyways, hope you have a good time here! :D

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello there; great name! Yes, self-improvement is always to be commended. But remember, please, we have many minors, and we should not confuzzle their impressionable minds with anything untoward ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.