• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello guyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakota86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
It's been a year since I last posted in the introductions so I thought I would go ahead and post an intro again.

Last time I posted I was working but now I am not and I don't have to, because I have issues, but I found a daddy and a big broder who takes care of me like a little boy which is something I have longed for all my life.

I love them so much, I moved back in January which I don't refer at al. The place I live now is sooooo nice.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Lakota86 And welcome back to the group.

Could you please take a moment and refresh our memories of your hobbies and interests.

Also I have an interests in how you came about your user name?

Egor.

Lakota86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Okie dokie!

Well I enjoy reading, which I do pretty often. I draw occaisionally and I write poems sometimes. I like to play SWTOR which is an online mmo. I am a part of the furry community which I enjoy. And I'm a Brony as I really like the My Little Pony show.

I came up with the name Lakota last year when I was doing research on the Lakotas and the name stuck and became my fur sona name :)

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Well, welcome to you :3 Re-introductions can be fun to read/write... I might do that too when I've been here long enough. Hehe.
*Bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.