• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Washington!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyDisc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hi all!

I've been a long time fan of ABDL and related stuff. I've been going through the binge/purge cycle for a while now. But, recently I've been able to control my purges a little better and I've found some loving friends/partners that support me. So I'd figure I'd join this community, chat, and learn what I can learn about this thing we share.

Outside of that I generally spend most of my time coding. It's my hobby and my job, but I'm trying to find new hobbies to engage with.

Last edited:
Reactions: KittyMerriweather, CutieProtector and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to ADISC!

The binge/purge cycle is familiar to many of us. I'm glad you are getting better at controlling the purges (my suggestion, for want it is worth, is to put all your stuff in a box and hide the box when a purge is about to happen. That way when the purge is over, you still have your stuff).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome! Glad to see another Washingtonian. Have any hobbies in mind you're thinking of exploring?

Well, I'm thinking artistry. Specifically I'd really like to learn how to draw (probably furry art), compose music, and 3d modeling.

My ADHD brain makes me interested in *everything* and want to put effort into *nothing*. >.>

Reactions: CutieProtector
SleepyDisc said:
Well, I'm thinking artistry. Specifically I'd really like to learn how to draw (probably furry art), compose music, and 3d modeling.

My ADHD brain makes me interested in *everything* and want to put effort into *nothing*. >.>
That all sounds cool. I'm pretty similar; there's a lot I want to do, but I don't put enough focus into things to do them.

Feel free to DM me if you just wanna chat. I want to make friends with Washingtonian AB/DL's while we're stuck at home.

CutieProtector said:
That all sounds cool. I'm pretty similar; there's a lot I want to do, but I don't put enough focus into things to do them.

Feel free to DM me if you just wanna chat. I want to make friends with Washingtonian AB/DL's while we're stuck at home.
I'd love to chat! And meet some other Washingtonian ABDLs too!! Idk how to DM though...

SleepyDisc said:
I'd love to chat! And meet some other Washingtonian ABDLs too!! Idk how to DM though...
Click on a user's name, and in the popup window click "Start conversation". Or start a new conversation by clicking the envelope at the top of the page and do "Start a new conversation". Alternatively, you can find me in the ADISC Discord group and DM me on Discord.

SleepyDisc said:
Outside of that I generally spend most of my time coding. It's my hobby and my job, but I'm trying to find new hobbies to engage with.
Welcome aboard, fellow Washington coder. Longtime software and electrical engineer here. You'll find lots of diapered geeks around. I worked for a large software company in the Seattle area for most of 20 years, and was meeting coworker-ABDLs (and ADISC members) in the company cafeterias. Quite something. (I wish I could say that wearing diapers helped me write code, but unfortunately they have an opposite effect, heh.)

Last edited:
Reactions: SleepyDisc and CutieProtector
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back