• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from UK

Peartree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there, finally got round to introducing myself after lurking for a while.

I've recently moved to Southampton to start a new degree and like to keep myself busy, mostly outdoors at weekends.

Mainly a DL, haven't thought too much about littlespace or other AB side much yet.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Welcome and enjoy

welcome, hope you soon feel at home here. greetings from an English dl exiled in the Netherlands.

Hi and Wellcome to the community there are a lot of us in the UK

Peartree said:

I've recently moved to Southampton to start a new degree and like to keep myself busy, mostly outdoors at weekends.

Mainly a DL, haven't thought too much about littlespace or other AB side much yet.
Hello and welcome

Hi Peartree,
Welcome to site, and I am Katie also from the UK.

Hello! Another uk baby here ! 😊
Welcome! 😊

Reactions: Katiecduk
Peartree said:

Hi a welcome you can have nice chats and get info here I am Helen you are welcome to chat to me anytime

Reactions: Katiecduk
Welcome to forum. I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and join the forum. It's a great place to share experiences, seek advice and chat to other like minded people.
It's good to see the UK members on the increase too 😁

Reactions: SAPexpanded and Kittyinpink
LittleScotty said:
Welcome to forum. I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and join the forum. It's a great place to share experiences, seek advice and chat to other like minded people.
It's good to see the UK members on the increase too 😁
😊

Hello and welcome from Lancashire (although I was in Pompy today!)

Reactions: chrischrischris
Back