• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the south

DLbrand

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey friends! Been coming here for quite a while but never joined. Finally joined a while back but just never got around to making an introduction for all the other wonderful content. Plus I am just not all that tech savvy. Anyway, been into diapers since before I can remember. Probably my earliest memory is of my mom accidentally diapering me instead of my younger brother (about 15 months younger) after going swimming one Summer. Not sure if that’s what lead me down this path or not but maybe. Other than diapers I also enjoy doing anything with my wife which is usually something outside (camping, boating, hiking, disc golf, fishing, mountain biking, etc.). But truth be told a lot of the time I am still wearing a diaper, lol! And for more than a year now I’ve been diapered nightly. The main thing I am looking to get out of being here is to see how others have navigated similar situations to mine. It has definitely helped with no longer having to deal with binge purge cycles. Anyway, thanks for listening to my rambling.

Reactions: Lumos, Cottontail and fleckothefennec

PrincessRaccoon

aka NaturePrincess or RaccoonPrincess 🦝
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Im from southern Missouri originally!
Welcome

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
welcome I’m from the south also born in nc now in sc

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DLbrand said:
Hey friends! Been coming here for quite a while but never joined. Finally joined a while back but just never got around to making an introduction for all the other wonderful content. Plus I am just not all that tech savvy. Anyway, been into diapers since before I can remember. Probably my earliest memory is of my mom accidentally diapering me instead of my younger brother (about 15 months younger) after going swimming one Summer. Not sure if that’s what lead me down this path or not but maybe. Other than diapers I also enjoy doing anything with my wife which is usually something outside (camping, boating, hiking, disc golf, fishing, mountain biking, etc.). But truth be told a lot of the time I am still wearing a diaper, lol! And for more than a year now I’ve been diapered nightly. The main thing I am looking to get out of being here is to see how others have navigated similar situations to mine. It has definitely helped with no longer having to deal with binge purge cycles. Anyway, thanks for listening to my rambling.
Hello and welcome to the community

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome! being accidentally diapered is something you don't hear every day 😁 You and your brother most look a lot alike. Many of us have been down the binge and purge road. You're in good hands here. Enjoy!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome! That’s certainly an unsual story. I have two kids close in age, but two different genders. I probably would have noticed a discrepancy. Of course, sometimes the stresses of parenting can render you a little loopy.