Hello from the North

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleGum

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hello everyone... I am new here... I am gonna try and post more and possibly write stories... Mommies buying me a laptop so Ill have privacy.... My names Brandon.... and Im from Canada.... I love to volunteer and I love writing...possibly becoming a journalist.

Any questions for me, just ask...

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yay Canada!!

Welcome to ADISC! I just saw a lot of people from Canada.

Geez, your national anthem owns ours...

BubbleGum

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well....thank ya... yeah..... As a singer, Ive always wanted to go to the hockey games and sing the national anthem. But then i get scared cause i think it would be on a day that we'd be playing a team from maine... so id be stuck singing the star spangled banner for ten minutes and not know most of the words.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Aww...

You should do it. Just take the risk (and maybe learn the words. =) )

BubbleGum

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Yes, i will learn the words.... :D

its totally fact...unfortuately.... if only that damn paul mccartney came sooner...

and thanks...

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Bmaster2009: Yeah im a noob allso xD. Welcome ! I might end up sending you a pm later on to see whats up.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Star spangled banner is real easy to learn the words, infact I do not remember trying to memorize the words at all, I just know them. Maybe thats cause I heard it all my life growing up lol.

Anyways welcome to our community!

Feel free to post as your please! I hope your enjoy it here!

D

Deleted member 221

i have some slovakian/canadian friends :p canadians have the BEST accent(im not shouting)

Status
Not open for further replies.