• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Midlands UK

Coffee2sugars

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have had the urge to try a nappy/diaper for a long time but because I am not medically incontinent or feel I fit into the AB category I have always struggled to get the confidence to do so.

I cant explain why I have the urge or desire to do this but it keeps coming back so I have taken the plunge and purchased some drylife slip super (PE Backed) nappies. Are they a good brand?

I have told my wife and we plan within the next month or two to book a couple of days of work when we have the house to ourselves and well for a vouple of days I will be going 24/7.

I am sure exactly what to expect but I know she will make me see it through and I am getting fairly excited at the prospect.

anyone else like me here?

Reactions: LaLoneDigi

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

I remember the excitement of my first nappy, I still love them now but that first few times was magical!

Reactions: Coffee2sugars

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi , I use Dry life at work every day , they’re a good nappy

Coffee2sugars

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you both for the welcome, are there socials in the UK where we could meet other couples? Something like the FET LIFE munches?

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi and welcome from SW UK.

No need to be medically IC or an AB to wear a nappy, don't even need to be DL, there are plenty of stories of people who are otherwise healthy choosing to wear one purely out of convinience (think long distance truck drivers for example), The don't do it for need or enjoyment but just becauses it makes life a little easier.

You're in a good place to learn and explore here though.

Not really used the Drylife myself but I do hear good things about them, Tena here in the UK are pretty good and cheap (don't bother with their pull ups though.)

Glad to hear your wife is supportive, most people at this stage would be way too worried to bring it up with a significant other. Hope you enjoy a few days of 24/7, if your wife does make you see it through it can bring an entirely different set of feelings out and help you see a different side. When you are being made to wear them, even if you want to at the same time, the knowledge that you can't just take it off and stop can be exhilarating.

There are social gatherings for ABDL's and other desires/lifestyles that orbit around this, Fetlife is a good place to find them. They are often few and far between (especially if you're not really into the AB side) but munches and other meets can usually be found or arranged. I used to go to my local monthly general kink much through Fetlife and although I was the only DL (at least openly DL) there everyone was fine with me and some were even curious so there is always that option.

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello from Winchester! 😊

Brumas94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi and welcome. I hope you have lots of fun in your trying-it-out sessions. How wonderful to have an accepting and positive partner.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy (fellow UKer)
And congratulations on having an understanding partner!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Coffee2sugars

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks all for the wolcome, look forward to contributing to forum and getting to know you all.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Coffee2sugars said:
I have had the urge to try a nappy/diaper for a long time but because I am not medically incontinent or feel I fit into the AB category I have always struggled to get the confidence to do so.

I cant explain why I have the urge or desire to do this but it keeps coming back so I have taken the plunge and purchased some drylife slip super (PE Backed) nappies. Are they a good brand?

I have told my wife and we plan within the next month or two to book a couple of days of work when we have the house to ourselves and well for a vouple of days I will be going 24/7.

I am sure exactly what to expect but I know she will make me see it through and I am getting fairly excited at the prospect.

anyone else like me here?
Hi and welcome
I’m the same, I don’t need them (yet) although I am getting on, but I absolutely love wearing nappies, I still get so excited when I put one on, like others have said, it’s great to have a very understanding partner, hope you have fun here with us 😁👍🏻