• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the frozen north!

Status
Not open for further replies.

megs14

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hellos everyone, just saying hi to everyone

Lets see what can I say. Im a Diaper loving gurl. I enjoy them both as a little girl or as a big girl. Keeps you warm under a skirt when the wind blows lol. I like them for the embarrassment and the loss of control. I find both exciting and fun. Im in Alaska and its very very cold right now. If you're in the neighborhood, say hi and lets chat a bit

megs14 said:
Hellos everyone, just saying hi to everyone

Lets see what can I say. Im a Diaper loving gurl. I enjoy them both as a little girl or as a big girl. Keeps you warm under a skirt when the wind blows lol. I like them for the embarrassment and the loss of control. I find both exciting and fun. Im in Alaska and its very very cold right now. If you're in the neighborhood, say hi and lets chat a bit

Hello there! :3 Welcome to the group! My name is Leo. I'm sure you're going to love it here.

Hi and welcome. It's cold today in Virginia, but nothing like Alaska! I actually don't like cold water as I grew up on the beach when I was a kid. The summer always rules on the beach.

Hello from the other side of the frozen north! It's was -25 today in my parts, so I can relate to cold weather ^^;; It's not so bad if you're properly prepared (which I wasn't entirely >.>).

Welcome welcome, hope you have fun here :D

Holy crap my pants. I can't believe anyone would willingly subject themselves to temps that far below, too low as it is. I live in Florida and we just his a low of 40! There was literal ice frost forming on cars, and my knees and leg are aching bad already (from a bad injury)!!!! At your temps I'd probably be dead, even I spite of having a warm and wet diaper on.

Hello! I am new hear as well. To be honest I have no idea what I am doing... but I hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome. It's really cold here too. Dropped to almost 50°F. FREEZING!

Love plasticsounds in Los Angeles, CA.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
Holy crap my pants. I can't believe anyone would willingly subject themselves to temps that far below, too low as it is. I live in Florida and we just his a low of 40! There was literal ice frost forming on cars, and my knees and leg are aching bad already (from a bad injury)!!!! At your temps I'd probably be dead, even I spite of having a warm and wet diaper on.

Oh yeah I should specify, that's -25 degrees, Celsius. So only about -13 Fahrenheit. Darn cold either way XD

hiya!! i'm new here too, and also in alaska [emoji5] hope you're staying warm!

This cold talk makes me think about Ben and Jerry's icecream. Keep calm and stay warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back