Status
Not open for further replies.

megs14

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hellos everyone, just saying hi to everyone

Lets see what can I say. Im a Diaper loving gurl. I enjoy them both as a little girl or as a big girl. Keeps you warm under a skirt when the wind blows lol. I like them for the embarrassment and the loss of control. I find both exciting and fun. Im in Alaska and its very very cold right now. If you're in the neighborhood, say hi and lets chat a bit

LeoNero

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Hellos everyone, just saying hi to everyone

Lets see what can I say. Im a Diaper loving gurl. I enjoy them both as a little girl or as a big girl. Keeps you warm under a skirt when the wind blows lol. I like them for the embarrassment and the loss of control. I find both exciting and fun. Im in Alaska and its very very cold right now. If you're in the neighborhood, say hi and lets chat a bit

Hello there! :3 Welcome to the group! My name is Leo. I'm sure you're going to love it here.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. It's cold today in Virginia, but nothing like Alaska! I actually don't like cold water as I grew up on the beach when I was a kid. The summer always rules on the beach.

StayneLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello from the other side of the frozen north! It's was -25 today in my parts, so I can relate to cold weather ^^;; It's not so bad if you're properly prepared (which I wasn't entirely >.>).

Welcome welcome, hope you have fun here :D

Slomo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Holy crap my pants. I can't believe anyone would willingly subject themselves to temps that far below, too low as it is. I live in Florida and we just his a low of 40! There was literal ice frost forming on cars, and my knees and leg are aching bad already (from a bad injury)!!!! At your temps I'd probably be dead, even I spite of having a warm and wet diaper on.

babybumtorie77

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello! I am new hear as well. To be honest I have no idea what I am doing... but I hope you enjoy it here :)

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Welcome. It's really cold here too. Dropped to almost 50°F. FREEZING!

Love plasticsounds in Los Angeles, CA.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

StayneLion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Holy crap my pants. I can't believe anyone would willingly subject themselves to temps that far below, too low as it is. I live in Florida and we just his a low of 40! There was literal ice frost forming on cars, and my knees and leg are aching bad already (from a bad injury)!!!! At your temps I'd probably be dead, even I spite of having a warm and wet diaper on.

Oh yeah I should specify, that's -25 degrees, Celsius. So only about -13 Fahrenheit. Darn cold either way XD

M

Maxx

Hello from the other side of the frozen north! It's was -25 today in my parts, so I can relate to cold weather ^^;; It's not so bad if you're properly prepared (which I wasn't entirely >.>).

Welcome welcome, hope you have fun here :D

Wow! Talk about frigid! Pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.