• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Sunny California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyprince02

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi Everyone,

I’m a 23 year old abdl from sunny California. I have decided to own my 2-3 year old little self and become more involved in the abdl community. I look forward to chatting with others in this community. My purpose of joining this platform is to meet new friends and possibly even a potential caregiver/guardian.

I am a friendly and sweet little with a very normal life outside of my abdl life. Please feel free to shoot me a message if you’d like to chat about anything!

Thanks!
Babyprince02
Prince02 on discord!

Hello Babyprince02 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction, but out of curiosity what are some of your hobbies and interests?

Egor

Welcome to ADISC Prince.

As Egor suggested, some of the best ways to make friends and participate in this community is to share not only your own ABDL interests, as that certainly is a common theme and why we are here, but also what are the other things you like to do? What are your other interests and background?

ADISC is very different from other sites. It truly is a support site. But that being said, the conversations here are as varied as to diaper reviews and questions about being ABDL, to things such as politics and even to what are the most popular games and movies.

It is a place for those of us who have an ABDL interest, or are incontinent, or have some other related interests, can hang out and be ourselves. Finding friends and just being in a safe environment where we can be who we truly are.

So welcome! I hope you have a good experience here. But again, share a bit more about yourself and in so doing it is likely you will get others of similar interests to respond.

Welcome BabyPrince ! You have come to the right place to make friends. Be honest and make your mark here. Talk to us about your likes and dislikes fantasies and pleasures and I am sure you will have plenty of friends. Welcome once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back