• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Singapore

radbab

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi all! I have been lurking for quite a while since I was diagnosed with OAB about 2 years ago. That's when I found ADISC and when I first tried diapers. I'm not happy with my condition but I found that I enjoy wearing diapers. Although I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a DL. The incontinence forum especially has been very useful to see how others are dealing with the condition.

cheers!

Reactions: james6416

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

woshiidl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome! Im from Singapore too. Sorry to hear about your condition. Hopefully this forum helps you out. Enjoy your stay here!

ashelyt

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I’m from sg too

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
radbab said:
Hi all! I have been lurking for quite a while since I was diagnosed with OAB about 2 years ago. That's when I found ADISC and when I first tried diapers. I'm not happy with my condition but I found that I enjoy wearing diapers. Although I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a DL. The incontinence forum especially has been very useful to see how others are dealing with the condition.

cheers!
Hello welcome here

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome to Adisc.😊

james6416

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
He
radbab said:

cheers!
Hello and welcome, I am 45, frm Malaysia, also with OAB and sometimes fecal leak as well, a dl here.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Reactions: james6416 and Highlander

MullbG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover