• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Saskatchewan, Canada!

prizedcoffeecup

Caffeine Aficionado
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi! My name is Eric, and I've been into diapers since I was 15. Outside of wearing diapers I still like to tinker with computers new and old, tweaking, fixing, building, etc. and more recently I've been trying to learn how to fix my car and get the money to add some fun parts to it. I also play games like BeamNG.drive, Assetto Corsa, and once in a while the FiveM client for GTA V.

I'm a little nervous to say this but I'll be honest, I did try being part of the site when I wasn't quite 18 previously and sincerely apologize for that as I now better realize the repercussions that would have had. I'm 20 now though, and just remembered discovering this site so long ago...I hope to do better with a clean slate (or diaper, if you will) and seriously want to become involved in the community! I don't wear as often as I used to but want to change that as I find it very therapeutic, but highly frustrating I can't talk to anyone about it.

Reactions: diaperfooties
Welcome, eh!

I like that you said therapeutic, there defiantly is something therapeutic about having a diaper on. It is hard that most of us keep it a secret and cannot talk about it with anyone; this site does help with not feeling alone!!

I like to tinker with PCs too! One magical night when I was about 24 it seemed like everyone was throwing out their PCs. My friend and I drove around and collected up like 10 PCs from peoples garbage; we gutted them and made 2 awesome PCs loaded with RAM and the best motherboard and CPU, and multiple HDs!!!!

Reactions: prizedcoffeecup
Hi Eric,
Welcome back 😺

This is neat ;)

Welcome great to have you on here. I love tinkering with computers as well if you ever wabt to discuss anything in relation to that or anything feel free to chat with me. 🍼

Last edited:
Been a while since I posted this now, but yeah. Awesome to see this again actually as I've changed a lot since I wrote this first.

Reactions: diaperfooties
prizedcoffeecup said:
Been a while since I posted this now, but yeah. Awesome to see this again actually as I've changed a lot since I wrote this first.
Good to have you back dont be a stranger around here come back more often and share.

diaperfooties said:
Good to have you back dont be a stranger around here come back more often and share.

I've just been out of the game some because life is changing a lot for me. lol

prizedcoffeecup said:
I've just been out of the game some because life is changing a lot for me. lol
I can relate to that for sure it's always hard when so much is going on at one time. It can also be exciting as well like getting a new job.

Welcome prizedcoffeecup!

I am a bit west of you and few days older. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Back