Hello from over the pond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Although I have already posted a few things on threads in other forums, I thought it was about time that I said hello properly over here.

I am nappyjon and I am a 29 year old DL from the UK, currently living in Wales. I have been interested in diapers since the age of about 12 and was amazed when i first found the online community, when I went to university and had unmonitored access to the internet. Although I do enjoy wearing diapers, I have an overactive bladder that causes me some continence issues, so I do wear for need as well as pleasure. This can also mean that sometimes I can get sick of diapers as it can be a real pain having to wear them all the time.

In terms of my professional life, I am currently back at university studying full time, seems like I never left! Lol! In my spare time I like to read and listen to music, but mostly I like to spend time with my friends. I play darts and rugby in terms of sport (that is if you can really class darts as a sport!) and I enjoy watching the rugby on the television too.

I can't really think of much else to write about at the moment, so i hope this is enough to be going on with. I hope you found it a little bit interesting and I look forward to continuing my participation on ADISC.

I use various other DL sites too, with the same username, so you can check me out if you want

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, hope your like you stay here at adisc..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.