• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Ontario Canada

KittyMerriweather

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi everyone, there was a time used forums like this on a daily basis. I never really liked how everyone was in a hurry to hook up. Or even worse, lying about the fact that they had a partner in their home, and in their lives. When my device stopped working, I never got myself back online. Current events have everyone home, where they are suppose to be. This might be a good time to dip my toe back into the online waters.

I have been curious about diapers my entire life. Seriously, I can't remember a time when the thought of wearing a diaper, wasn't in the back of my head.

I dream of the day when I can meet someone who shares this lifestyle, and live diaperly ever after.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Hello KittyMerriweather and welcome to the group.

Very interesting introduction.

Just out of curiosity would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Egor

I like to watch movies and play trivia

Hey, welcome to the community! We have very few suppliers here in Canada compared to other places, and I have a few items that are very hard to find here if you wanted to spice up your collection ^.^ Let me know if would like anything that I have!

Reactions: KittyMerriweather
Back