• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello: From Oneabove

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oneabove

Well, I actually posted my first thread in the Teen Baby section without starting here. Some members have suggested that I give an introduction here, so I have decided to do so.

I would just like to say hello to all the great people here with open minds and good advice. Before joining here I was a frequent guest and enjoyed reading all the posts and topics. I decided to join to get in on the action and participate instead of just standing on the sidelines. I'm a very private person and a little reluctant to post personal information here right away, but If you PM me or request me as a friend I'll be very open to talk about anything and share my mind with anyone.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Oh yes, please finish your beer and hotdog and leave the sidelines and join the field. Here is an official ADISC jersey. I look forward to your posting about anything and sharing your mind - but there's no need for personal info.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.