• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from North Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybereaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hi everybody :)

Just stopping by to introduce myself. I'm Alex, 25 from North Wales. Been into diapers/nappies for as long as I can remember and really doubt i'll ever lose my interest in them. I have always been interested in anything to do with nappies and incontinence.

Never sure what to say on these things. If anybody wants to chat or anything then send me a message :)

Alex

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Alex and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

M

Maxx

Saw Wales play USA (rugby) in a friendly a few years ago. I envied your fans' kit. Dragons.

AvrilNigaud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I agree with Egor. I would also like to know a little more about you, but is doesn't have to be I one long post. You can make as many posts in here, even including updates, as you like. Why not a short update on each of your likes?

Status
Not open for further replies.