• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from new person

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerber9

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'd like to introduce myself to the group. I am an AB/DL.

I've recently begun wearing diapers 24/7, including bedwetting, mainly due to some nerve damage. Overall, I've been interested in diapers as far back as 7-8 years old, maybe even earlier. The ironic thing is that being an AB/DL seems like a good thing rather than a bad thing. As an AB I find it very comforting to regress at times with all the usual props.

Some of my current interests include trying to teach myself guitar and writing poetry. I enjoy reading history and finding real history, it's amazing. Currently, I'm trying to see if I can work out to get in shape. I'm also, I guess mediocre at computer repair.

What I'm hoping to get out of this site is nonjudgmental friendship, support, and trading notes on diapers and other AB/DL supplies, as well as participating in the discussions. Maybe I can offer advice and at the same time learn from others.

Reactions: chamberpot, Edgewater, lilithra and 3 others
Welcome to ADISC,
You should have no problem finding people to connect with here.
Enjoy your time and look forward to seeing you again

Reactions: Edgewater
gerber9 said:
I'd like to introduce myself to the group. I am an AB/DL.

I've recently begun wearing diapers 24/7, including bedwetting, mainly due to some nerve damage. Overall, I've been interested in diapers as far back as 7-8 years old, maybe even earlier. The ironic thing is that being an AB/DL seems like a good thing rather than a bad thing. As an AB I find it very comforting to regress at times with all the usual props.

Some of my current interests include trying to teach myself guitar and writing poetry. I enjoy reading history and finding real history, it's amazing. Currently, I'm trying to see if I can work out to get in shape. I'm also, I guess mediocre at computer repair.

What I'm hoping to get out of this site is nonjudgmental friendship, support, and trading notes on diapers and other AB/DL supplies, as well as participating in the discussions. Maybe I can offer advice and at the same time learn from others.
Hello and welcome

Welcome to the forum!
Everyone here is really supportive, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hello and welcome!

Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC!
Your going to become very bored waiting for any kind of judgmental occurrences here!
Again, welcome!!

FYI: There is also a bunch of us IC's here as well.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, great introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back