• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from New England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have been lurking here on and off for years. I have been gone for quite some time and I am back looking at various forums. I am AB/DL who wears every day . I have been on a 40 year journey regarding my diaper use and I am learning to accept myself. I hope I may contribute to a few forums so others can learn to accept themselves as well.

Gardener

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Fishy1! Welcome to the visible side of ADISC. Thanks for not staying a lurker.

We'd like to get to know more about you. I see you're into scuba diving--something that always fascinated me but I've never tried it. Closest I've come is great white shark cage diving, where I wore a wet suit and goggles and all, but was close enough to the surface to come back up for breath when I needed it. Ever done that?

What else do you do to enjoy life?

Welcome!

Dagon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome! Self acceptance is a big thing.. Personally I am care less and less about my the stigma surrounding my preference. I guess that counts as acceptance?

Little2Roo

Published Author
Company Rep
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hey Fishy, you sound interesting, like you have a story to tell. Let's strike up a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.