• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from MI

P00P00pants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m from Michigan and I’ve been interested in the ABDL lifestyle for a number of years. Currently, I only practice on weekends. Looking forward to joining a community where we share similar interests.

Reactions: ChrisK, BABYTIGERCUB and Magicalgirl101
Hello benjamin and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: P00P00pants
Welcome and enjoy

Greetings from the Grand Rapids area and welcome. I don’t AB much. Mainly interested in DL. Always ready to chat.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
benjamin said:
I’m from Michigan and I’ve been interested in the ABDL lifestyle for a number of years. Currently, I only practice on weekends. Looking forward to joining a community where we share similar interests.
Welcome! Im also from Michigan; where are u located in Michigan?

benjamin said:
Hi, welcome from UK 🇬🇧

Welcome!

Hello and welcome aboard!

Hi I'm from mi too.

benjamin said:
Welcome I'm from Michigan AnnArbor Brighton area.

Welcome!! I'm also from Michigan. I dont live there anymore but home is home. Go Lions!! Go Wolverines!! You've found the right place for all of your ABDL questions and answers. Glad you joined. Enjoy

Diapercutie said:
Hi I'm from mi too.

Greetings from the Grand Rapids area!!

Reactions: P00P00pants and Diapercutie
RetroGirl15 said:
Welcome! Im also from Michigan; where are u located in Michigan?
Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m from Oakland county, where are you from?

ChrisK said:
Welcome!! I'm also from Michigan. I dont live there anymore but home is home. Go Lions!! Go Wolverines!! You've found the right place for all of your ABDL questions and answers. Glad you joined. Enjoy
Thank you! Go Lions!

BABYTIGERCUB said:
Welcome I'm from Michigan AnnArbor Brighton area.
Thank you. I’m from Oakland county so I’m familiar with AA and Brighton.

Reactions: BWAron and BABYTIGERCUB
benjamin said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m from Oakland county, where are you from?
I am near the novi area

egor said:
Hello benjamin and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
Hello Egor,
RetroGirl15 said:
I am near the novi area
Nice, I live in Wixom.

Back