• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Japan~

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeiOuto

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello, everyone!

Introductions are important, right? I am a musician but in my spare time I like fashion and art like making illustrations and painting ^^ I like to go shopping a lot. I'm a very relaxed person but don't have a high point for people I don't like. But I'm not mean! I won't yell at someone or make mean comment when annoyed, I will just stand up and leave.

I just start exploring diapers recently, but I like dressing "sissy" at home sometimes because it feels cute! I have only gone out once or twice dressed up but it is fun any way <3 The diapers are secret though, it does not match the image i want to show.

I like to read fashion magazines (like my favorite Men's NON-NO) and go shopping with friends. Clothes are very fun and versatile to me. It is expression!
I hope to get support from this community and learn a lot more since i can not talk about my interests really out loud. Nice to meet you :D

Hello KieOuto and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

こにちわ けいおうとさん

Welcome to ADISC. I'd like to hear more about you and living in Japan. Hope to see you around the forum. :)

Welcome to ADISC!

I was stationed in Okinawa for awhile in 1974 to 1976 and flew through Tokyo airport on my way to and from Okinawa. Unfortunately, the layover in Tokyo was too short to do anything other than look out the windows of the terminal.

Looking forward to hear about DL things from Japan.

KeiOuto said:
I just start exploring diapers recently, but I like dressing "sissy" at home sometimes because it feels cute! I have only gone out once or twice dressed up but it is fun any way <3 The diapers are secret though, it does not match the image i want to show.

Hi! Welcome to ADISC :D

I quoted this section of your post because it reminded me of when I had to drive out to fill up my tank in a bad part of town a little bit ago. Only catch was, I was still wearing my diaper underneath my jeans! I had no idea my car was that close to being empty, so I had to make an emergency stop. I guess the moral is to watch my meter better before I have to go to a ghetto gas station while wearing XD

I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends <3

You all are so nice, thank you for the welcome :)
Yes, I want to try to keep to English here it is good practice for me! I had to do a show in California 2 years ago and my English was not so good ^^'
I'd love to share some illustrations sometime yes! but I would rather not share my music- i want to continue my public image and personal image seperate. Thank you for understanding :)

From what I can tell, you're English is already really good! I totally understand wanting to keep lives and images separate. I'm in an up-and-coming band myself, but if I were to say our name, it would be really easy to pick out which one I was :/ Regardless, I think we'd all love to see your illustrations!

Welcome to Adisc KeiOuto! ^.^ Oh my gosh! I think we have the same Panda Plushie x3

Hello KeiOuto,

Welcome to the community I hope you feel welcome here. Japan is a lovely place and I will be going their for two weeks this year and I can't wait, who knows perhaps we could run into each other?

Hello and welcome KeiOuto!!!

I would really enjoy getting to know your perspectives on going out dressed up... and I would really love to learn about daily life and the culture of Japan!!!

Please PM me if you're willing to share =^-^=

Of course! I understand your intentions are good ^^ Soundmixing sounds really interesting and I love watching our soundmixer sometimes- its very interesting! haha I vocalist/visual for my band so i try to be especially careful hehe ^^;
I'm sorry I can't reply to private mail yet, but i read and will as soon as I "level-up" :3

Koutei what part of japan are you visiting? If you go in the springtime please see Kyoto it is extra beautiful then!

WaddleKitten yes I will !

はじめまして、ヴぇんきですか?

Beautiful language I must say. Welcome to the site, I hear from a friend of mine who is also from the glorious land of the rising sun that diaper culture is big in Japan, with some business women wear diapers our of convince. That there are aa lot of different kinds, almost like a fashion trend.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hey KeiOuto, sadly i am going in November but I am going everywhere. Landing in Osaka then might head down to Hiroshima then make my way up towards Tokyo and everything in between, i am going to cram as much in as possible in the two weeks there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back