• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.

incontinent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sorry I didn't introduce myself sooner. I've never posted in these forums before. I'm a happily married man, with 1 son. I've been incontinent going on 16yrs now. The cause was finally determined to be chemical damage from exposure to agricultural pesticides. I spent a couple of yrs. going to the Mayo Clinic. I have a nuerogenic bladder, and to large degree nuerogenic bowel also. So needless to say I've been diapered 24/7for 16 yrs. When the damage occurred I was farming. I eventually decided to give that up for starting my own trucking co. A few yrs ago my son was telling my wife (his mother) and myself how much he wanted dad home. I had the opportunity to sell the equipment and get a job as a mechanic so I did.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hello, and welcome. Quite the story.... are things going better for ya?

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hey, welcome to ADISC!
Quite the story, I'd never think of exposure of pesticides causing incontinence. I guess you learn something new every day, right? :)
Enjoy your stay here!

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
HOLY FUCK HOW DID YOU THINK UP THAT NAME!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! IT's SO ORIGINAL I DON'T EVEN

Sup.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
*enters group therapy circle time* Hi, my name is dave... lol
Oh wait this isnt the hospital lol. HI AND WELCOME TO THE VAST KINGDOM KNOWN AS ADISC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.