• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Hawaii

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38652

Hello all from the State of Hawaii! I just joined ADISC and thought I would provide an introduction.

I am 28, and I guess I've been drawn to diapers as far back as I can remember. I've explored my little side off an on since then, keeping it a secret to everyone except for my wife.

Outside of my AB interests, I like to consider myself 'outdoorsy'. I love to run and stay fit as best as I can. I also enjoy hiking, and hitting the beach often. I have a pretty broad range of music interests as well, and while I don't really consider myself a gamer, I am currently trying to work my way through Skyrim.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Aloha! I've been to Hawaii twice and am looking forward to it again in a couple of years. Which island do you live on? I've been to Oahu and Maui.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to the group.

You are so lucky, you can actually get Candy Apple Bananas when they are available.

Again welcome to the group.

D

Deleted member 38652

We live on Oahu. Love it here if you can get over how expensive everything is!

Status
Not open for further replies.