• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Germany

LilJenJen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi,
I'm Jenny, I'm 25 and I've been wearing diapers on and off since I was about six. Back then it was mostly just diapers, but in my teens I got an interest in other "baby stuff" and returning to simpler times. When the pandemic hit in 2020 I started regressing very frequently to cope with the stress. I guess I would classify as an ABDL? I'm definitely a little, but all the terms can get very confusing so I prefer not to think about it to much.

I recently got into gaming, I like survival-horror and tactical games. I'm a big fan of DIY (Do it Yourself), being somewhat skilled in sewing I plan to make my own little-space clothes later on. When it comes to cooking I especially like to make little-space foods.

I'm here to make friends I can talk with about both my big interests and little-space stuff.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and littledinogoesrawr
Welcome Jenny!

I too don't like tag myself, It makes me uncofortable, I like diapers and sometimes my paci and jammies, but can't say "my age" or use a particular term to describe myself

I also love gaming, can't wait for this Friday and the release of one game.

Last edited:
Reactions: LilJenJen
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome from Canada, Jenny! I think you’ll find lots to enjoy here!

Hi Jenny, a warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Back