• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from Finland!

CuteKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
After lurking on the edges of most online communities for better part of last 20 years I decided that it should finally be about time to try to be a bit less shy and at least introduce myself. This is officially second time that I have ever been able to be open about this side of me anywhere, so I'm still kind of nervous about myself 😅

I've been into diapers and ABDL side of things for as long as I can remember, most likely from early childhood of around the age of 6. As I've currently just turned 30, it has been part of me for most of my life. It has taken a lot time to accept it as something that most likely is not going away, especially since showing anything soft or feminine as a male was strongly discouraged at home, it was hard to think of it as something that would be acceptable. After many years of even hating myself over it, it now feels like a true safe space that I can escape to. Recently I was able to tell about this side of me to my amazingly supportive girlfriend, which has given me a lot more confidence.

As for other interests, I'm very much into anything related to nature. Hiking and camping has been close to my heart for a long time, recently I have also been getting into cycling on and off road. Photography has been sort of an on-off hobby for me since high school, but it is a way for me to express myself even if I wouldn't always be that active with it. I also like tinkering with anything mechanical or electronic both as repairing and DIY-side of it.

I'm mostly still here looking for support, but I hope that I could also be able to give some when needed. Looking forward to chat about anything and possibly making some new friends 😄
(p.s. Sorry for possible grammar issues, it's past 2 am here and I've been erasing and rewriting this for the last 2 hours 😅)

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Welcome! It must be really challenging taking that first big step in accepting this side of yourself (definitely was for me too), and navigating to a place like this to be open. I’m also really interested in nature—I’m also a biologist by profession—and enjoy traveling and hiking.

CuteKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
MetalDan86 said:
Welcome! It must be really challenging taking that first big step in accepting this side of yourself (definitely was for me too), and navigating to a place like this to be open. I’m also really interested in nature—I’m also a biologist by profession—and enjoy traveling and hiking.
Thanks! Gaining any sort of confidence and acceptance over this has been quite a long journey, but I think that I'm kind of reaching a point where I feel confident enough to do and be whatever feels good to me as long as I know I'm not hurting anyone else.
Nice to see other nature geeks here! I was really into biology in high school and considered pursuing it as a career one way or another, but for some reason decided to get into arts and design 😄

Reactions: MetalDan86